Ronda files for trademark: DNB

I can't believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

How can she be a role model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

Last edited:
I can believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

How can she be a roll model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

She's not exactly the classiest or most mature girl you'll ever meet.

Could have seen that coming from a mile away, selling tshirts now nowadays is like easy money for athletes/celebrities.

How can she be a roll model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

Roll home, you're drunk.

tumblr_lzu71br9YJ1qbgmnjo1_500.gif

Hmmm. So is it "fighter bashing" for calling her a bitch now? [serious question]

EDIT: Ahhh nevermind. I never watch TUF and just realized after reading the link that she claims NOT to be "DNB".

What the hell I've never heard this term used by Ronda, or anyone for that matter

It's really dumb too and doesn't make a lot of sense

She wouldn't have to worry about anyone using it even without a trademark.

People trademark all kinds of crap these days

What the hell I've never heard this term used by Ronda, or anyone for that matter

It's really dumb too and doesn't make a lot of sense

It blew up before the Bethe fight, she want on a rant about her not having the body of a "do nothing bitch", or in other words a woman who without power and functional strength. Is makes sense, but it is pretty cringy.

How is calling any woman a bitch helping women. Ronda is so full of internal contradictions and failures of self-awareness. It's awkward that national media is going along with this. She's calling women bitches and beating the hell out of them in the octogon. Very inspiring to young ladies everywhere.

exactly the point I was trying to make

not sure what her deal is

exactly the point I was trying to make

not sure what her deal is

Some of the point makes sense, but her competing at a high level and beating women isn't anti-feminist or a bad message in any way. Just like Jones or whoever beating on men isn't a bad thing.

Clever girl. She's creating her own brand. You'd be surprised how much money you can make off t shirt sales. Youtubers and social media stars make a killing off selling there own merch. All this sponser begging would become a thing off the past if fighters were more business savvy.

Back