Ronda files for trademark: DNB

I can't believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

How can she be a roll model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

Walking contradiction who lost too many braincells via umbilaplata. Famous due to marketing machine, in spite of her dipshitness.

How is calling any woman a bitch helping women. Ronda is so full of internal contradictions and failures of self-awareness. It's awkward that national media is going along with this. She's publically calling women bitches because there's something about them she doesn't like and she's beating the hell out of women in the octogon making everything very personal and not showing any sportsmanship. Such a positive attitude, very inspiring to young ladies everywhere.

She is supposed to 'beat the hell out of women in the Octagon'.

Can't wait to see a bunch of tween girls wearing "I ain't no do nothing bitch" shirts.

What a joke. The world is getting crappier and crappier. Keep pushing extremes until respect is a bad word and arrogance replaces it.

I can't believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

And yet I see it used on this forum in reference to woman all the time, go figure.

We took the "B" word back, it's all good. Like the use of most other potentially offensive words, its all about context. #bossbitch

And yet I see it used on this forum in reference to woman all the time, go figure.

We took the "B" word back, it's all good. Like the use of most other potentially offensive words, its all about context. #bossbitch

She uses the word "bitch" in a derogatory way to disrespect other females

How is that taking it back? if anything she set it back years

Like others have said in this thread...little girls will be walking around calling other little girls Bitches

Such role model

I still dont know what a DNB is

I think the rule is if you are that type of person, you can use the derogatory term for that type of person with impunity.

lol ronda. @ 21sec

[YT]f8cHxydDb7o?t[/YT]

the buffer brothers made a kill off of doing this. smart move

I like how he thinks!

"Taken care of by someone else" ... So this is like a protest against people with domestic lifestyles in a mutually beneficial relationship? This is clearly remoraphobic.

As soon as she said it in the embedded video, I thought straight away that she could make money if she trademarked it... First, we had people bragging about their

How can she be a role model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

She is excellent at twisting anything to suit her needs.

Back