Ronda fans: Ronda doesn't like you

Ronda is terrible. I wish every director would simply replace her with Miesha. Miesha is better on the eyes and isn't a complete asshole.

I wouldn't mind seeing Miesha go the Gina Carano route.

Ronda is terrible. I wish every director would simply replace her with Miesha. Miesha is better on the eyes and isn't a complete asshole.

I wouldn't mind seeing Miesha go the Gina Carano route.
Miesha proved to be sociable enough to land a job as seen by the Stream Per View tonight. Could you imagine Ronda sitting there trying to look mean on camera for hours at a time?

As the sherdog GOAT poster, I have to agree. She's such a mental midget and you'd think she'd learn from her last experience about taking a loss.if she had half a brain, she'd get out in front of this and campaign for a desk job. Good riddance!

#GUERNICAbless
The fuck is she going to do with that besides piss people off? She can't speak, doesn't seem bright. At least she has millions

Hahahahahahaha Snorlax went to sleepa second time!!!

I hope Rousey never changes and keeps coming back for title shots once a year doing no media making millions and getting ktfo. This has been a great day of MMA and Rizin is still going on.

I'm a fan of Honda, but I don't need her to validate me by speaking to the media.

She doesn't owe me shit, and she doesn't owe you shit.

Get over yourselves you angry weirdos

I'm a fan of Honda, but I don't need her to validate me by speaking to the media.

She doesn't owe me shit, and she doesn't owe you shit.

Get over yourselves you angry weirdos

Exactly. Real fans should care about her well being, not some silly media appearance. Even the haters could symphatise or at least feel sorry for her. She touched gloves, wasn't talking shit and seemed overall condfident coming into this fight. Physically, she was well prepared but still surrounded by con men without a real training camp, which was her ultimate demise.

Back