Ronda fans: Ronda doesn't like you

She's always seemed to be one of the coolest celebrities when it comes to her fans. The fact that she isn't in the mood to get in touch with the rest of the world after getting her face bashed in does nothing to prove otherwise.

I'm just sorry we didn't get a chance to hear some technical advice from Edmond between rounds

TankAbbott4Eva, post: 125599871, member: 260200"]There's nothing wrong with losing, but there is something wrong with taking it like a bitch. Hell she's even a bad winner, wouldn't even shake Tate's hand after beating her.

This is the most poetic form of karma I've ever witnessed on any level imaginable.

There's no fighter that bought into her own hype, and thought her shit didn't stink like Ronda, ever. She's a victim of her giagntic ego and delusions, and ate it up, and didn't give a crap who was in her way.

The karma gods gave her a slice of her own medicine in the biggest way possible.

I think it's pretty pathetic by all of you to talk so much trash about Ronda. I despise her, I think she's terrible, but you still have to try and use your brain once in a while and analyze the situation. Do you require that every single fighter starts Twittering bullshit tweets hours after they've been defeated? I don't think so, and if you do, I think it's idiotic. I sure as shit wouldn't grab my phone and start Tweeting hours after a humiliating loss. Let her cry on her pillow if she wants to. Give it a rest. Let us rejoyce over the fact that she got beaten badly in seconds, that her striking is absolute shit and that her success came from poorly skilled opponents that have even worse striking skills.

Exactly. Real fans should care about her well being, not some silly media appearance. Even the haters could symphatise or at least feel sorry for her. She touched gloves, wasn't talking shit and seemed overall condfident coming into this fight. Physically, she was well prepared but still surrounded by con men without a real training camp, which was her ultimate demise.

You mean she refused to touch gloves hahahaha

Back