Ronda fans: Ronda doesn't like you

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No statements, photos, nothing. I'm sure she appreciates the payday from you turds, but she does not care about you. It's best you create a new account and enjoy the reign of Amanda. She actually has class and skill. Very refreshing.

Seriously, Ronda does know she has fans out there. If she wants to say fuck the media.. OK, but she could still post little videos on her twitter to her fans and throw a bone or two.

It would have also stuck it to the media because she'd be bypassing them entirely.

As the sherdog GOAT poster, I have to agree. She's such a mental midget and you'd think she'd learn from her last experience about taking a loss.if she had half a brain, she'd get out in front of this and campaign for a desk job. Good riddance!

#GUERNICAbless

There's nothing wrong with losing, but there is something wrong with taking it like a bitch. Hell she's even a bad winner, wouldn't even shake Tate's hand after beating her.

No statements, photos, nothing. I'm sure she appreciates the payday from you turds, but she does not care about you. It's best you create a new account and enjoy the reign of Amanda. She actually has class and skill. Very refreshing.

Nobody that matters gives a fuck about a press conference. Stupid questions with pointless answers.

Dana said she would be at the post fight and of course she wasn't!

Well, this deals more with her mental midgetry than simply not caring about her fans. She won't ever put her pride to the side for the better.

Exposed for a second time. Hopefully this means fewer Rhonda ads with her mugging it up.

Create a new account where? She thanks her fans on instagram. You sound like some birthing fAn that honda didn't reply to

It's not enough to get triggered, you have to try and trigger everyone else?

I thought it was a shame she didn't do an interview after the fight but she was either on the verge of crying or possibly had a broken face so I forgive her

84DEUMf.gif

3mb_razorramon.gif

She came back to get her ass kicked again without one word for her drooling mongoloid fans. Does she like anyone?

She should've JUMPED at the chance to fight poor Miesha when Miesha had the belt. Fighting Nunes was always going to end badly.

Back