Romero needs to come out just throwing wild haymakers

Your strategy is a one way ticket to retirement. He'll get humiliated if he tries that. Maybe if he brings back weird ass, unorthodox Yoel and mixes in his takedowns, yeah. But not hsymakers. That'd be stupid. No offense.

He needs to blast a double leg and wear him down on the mat. If he stresses about his gastank, its an easy win for Adesanya.

He can’t win a 5 round fight at age 43. Cardio just won’t be there, and neither will his durability after back 2 back wars. Adesanya will snipe him apart if he tries to fight at a slower pace to conserve energy for 5 rounds. He needs to go out guns blazing wild haymakers.
His wrestling is good, but he can’t keep people on the ground. It also gasses him which is why he doesn’t use it much. He’s not going to win a striking battle with one of the most decorated strikers the ufc has ever seen. Just not happening

Yoel is gonna take him down and sub him in round 4, RNC after putting on a striking clinic, take that to the bank team.

So the man with limited cardio needs to go balls to the wall early against the longer, faster counter puncher?

You sound like a genius, have you considered getting into coaching full time?

Wrong he needs to come out thinking he can catch Izzy then take him down and pound him

He needs to make the fight unpredictable get a take down every round land some good shots make Izzy worried about Romeros power

He should get Izzy as tired as he can from grappling make him exhausted from defending take downs trying to get up

Then in the championships rounds be patient but go after Izzy

Romero has a lot of power and needs to time Izzy whn he is stepping backwards land and follow up

This is what Robert Whittaker did.... We see how it panned out.

Yoel doesn't need to do that. He needs to be conservative for 2 rounds then start turning it up.

TS must have been in Whittaker’s coaching staff

Romero won't win a decision. He needs to finish this fight by the end of 3rd.

Yup, let me get my 90 year old grandpa and have him train for a 25 minute mma fight VS. a young 27 year old. Lets see who has better cardio
That’s because the older you get the less active you are. Yoel obviously has an active exercise routine

That sounds like the worst game plan ever against a decorated striker. Why wouldn't he wrestle more?

Doesn’t have the gas tank for even 1 round of grappling.

And despite what Sherdog thinks of this unbeatable monster, he’s lost 3 of his last 4. He’s really up against it.

Fucking lol TS, yeah let Yoel get all sloppy against a sniper like Izzy

IMO Yoel needs to be patient and use his unorthodox striking defense against izzy.
If he plays it cool and doesnt go spastic and eat lots of shots he shouldn't be too phased by izzy's power.
be patient, get izzy lull'ed, explode and KO when the time is right.
odds are stacked against yoel - i call it as 70% likely izzy decision, 30% likely yoel KO.

How old are you? 20 something? I'm 50, and yes, your cardio is going to be way worse with the age
How often do you work out though? There are plenty of 50+ years old people completing triathlons.

Maybe it’s because you don’t do cardio exercises

Actually I do way more cardio, in my 30s I could be playing any sport for hours without get tired without do any cardio, I'm doing now about 1 hour of cardio daily and i get gassed when I play a high intensity sport, the time doesn't forgive my friend :(

How often do you work out though? There are plenty of 50+ years old people completing triathlons.

Of course, I would not call it "plenty" but there are people doing that, that same people in their 20s were doing better times, really thinking that you can age with the same cardio is very optimistic

He can’t win a 5 round fight at age 43. Cardio just won’t be there, and neither will his durability after back 2 back wars. Adesanya will snipe him apart if he tries to fight at a slower pace to conserve energy for 5 rounds. He needs to go out guns blazing wild haymakers.
His wrestling is good, but he can’t keep people on the ground. It also gasses him which is why he doesn’t use it much. He’s not going to win a striking battle with one of the most decorated strikers the ufc has ever seen. Just not happening
Lol reading the headline I half expected to see a closet door gif/meme...

Doesn’t have the gas tank for even 1 round of grappling.

And despite what Sherdog thinks of this unbeatable monster, he’s lost 3 of his last 4. He’s really up against it.
fuck you talk about

Yup, let me get my 90 year old grandpa and have him train for a 25 minute mma fight VS. a young 27 year old. Lets see who has better cardio
Because your 90 year old bum grandpa is same as 42 athlete.

Back