Romero needs to come out just throwing wild haymakers

He needs to put everything into a TD and go brazy with g&p. He won't win a striking contest with Israel
Sure he can, IY isn't some untouchable striker

maxresdefault.jpg

Yoel beating Adesanya would be a huge surprise for me.
I just can't see it how he could do it.
He is slower these days and not as explosive.
People believe that if Gas hurt Adesanya, Romero might put him in a coma.
But Gas is young and faster than Romero.
Also, Adesanya is smart and most probably wouldn't do the same mistakes he did vs Gas.
Reyes beating Jones & Tony beating Khabib, Mas beating Usman, Chookagian beating Valentina... these would not be such surprises, but Yoel beating Adesanya yes.
I know he barely won a fight vs the unknown wresler Vettori and that Romero is an olympic wrestler, but he doesn't use his wrestling.
Maybe he will try it, but:
- if he gets a TD, could he finish him there? Usually, Romero finished people on their feet.
- if he doesn't get a TD and keeps trying, how fast will he gas?

So your advice.... to easily one of the most explosive wrestlers in the history of the MW division. Is to go against a life long kickboxer and world champ, and throw haymakers? Are you retarded?

He can’t win a 5 round fight at age 43. Cardio just won’t be there, and neither will his durability after back 2 back wars. Adesanya will snipe him apart if he tries to fight at a slower pace to conserve energy for 5 rounds. He needs to go out guns blazing wild haymakers.
His wrestling is good, but he can’t keep people on the ground. It also gasses him which is why he doesn’t use it much. He’s not going to win a striking battle with one of the most decorated strikers the ufc has ever seen. Just not happening

Fair assessment. This is really Adesenya's fight to lose, which he wont.

Sit on the outside and snipe Yoel for a comfortable unanimous decision.

He can’t win a 5 round fight at age 43. Cardio just won’t be there, and neither will his durability after back 2 back wars. Adesanya will snipe him apart if he tries to fight at a slower pace to conserve energy for 5 rounds. He needs to go out guns blazing wild haymakers.
His wrestling is good, but he can’t keep people on the ground. It also gasses him which is why he doesn’t use it much. He’s not going to win a striking battle with one of the most decorated strikers the ufc has ever seen. Just not happening
I think Romero has become judicial with his cardio. I'm assuming he will do the same but hurting people with big shots every once in a while has proved to lose decisions. Unfortunately getting pieced up with no damage but then landing a fight ending bomb in a round doesn't negate all the previous work when I think it should.

Yup, let me get my 90 year old grandpa and have him train for a 25 minute mma fight VS. a young 27 year old. Lets see who has better cardio

Trolling detected. You cant seriously be comparing your 90 year old piece of dust to a 43 year old man.

What don’t you understand? Which words are you struggling with? Help me help you.
am struggling with you
I dun remember at this point why but I remember you irritated me with lame comment
there it is:
Doesn’t have the gas tank for even 1 round of grappling.

And despite what Sherdog thinks of this unbeatable monster, he’s lost 3 of his last 4. He’s really up against it.

^Some losses. You dun like Romero but it is not changing the title relief from Skinny in March
Mark my words bro, I dun even care!

He needs to put everything into a TD and go brazy with g&p. He won't win a striking contest with Israel
This, but he doesnt use his wrestling enough. Like Hendo, is in love with throwing bombs. I have no doubt if he took Adensaya down he could win, but he probably wont even try!!! Maddening...

am struggling with you
I dun remember at this point why but I remember you irritated me with lame comment
there it is:
Doesn’t have the gas tank for even 1 round of grappling.

And despite what Sherdog thinks of this unbeatable monster, he’s lost 3 of his last 4. He’s really up against it.

^Some losses. You dun like Romero but it is not changing the title relief from Skinny in March
Mark my words bro, I dun even care!

But everyone knows he doesn’t have the gas tank to grapple.

And it’s a fact that he’s lost 3 of his last 4.

I don’t dislike him at all, great fighter to watch. Just don’t think he’ll beat Adesanya.

But everyone knows he doesn’t have the gas tank to grapple.

And it’s a fact that he’s lost 3 of his last 4.

I don’t dislike him at all, great fighter to watch. Just don’t think he’ll beat Adesanya.
kk<RomeroSalute>

No. Yoel needs to do what he usually does. And hope that when he connects on Izzy he puts him away. Kelvin gave Izzy major problems with fast hands. I think Yoel’s speed will do the same.

Yes thats probably his worst game plan, if anything he needs to pick his shots. Swinging wildly will only play into Israel's hands. I can see him leaning out of the way of all those strikes easily and countering all day long.

The best bet imo is ground and pound. He should come with a TD heavy plan, mix that up with his strikes and if he gets even one TD make the most of it with elbows and heavy gnp. That has a much better chance of rocking izzy.

no, romero will methodically break izzy down. beating upon beating each round he will most likely get a tko finish in the 4th.

LOL at anyone thinking Yoel is going to win. LOL

That is an absolutely terrible gameplan. He should try what he did in the second fight with Rob, except mix in more takedowns and unleash GnP.

Back