Romero claims that there is 90% chance his first opponent is Rumble

I’d like for them both to fight before, not for the optics of both of them coming off a win but so neither are rusty for the fight or not in competition shape for the fight. Rumble has been out for a minute

With as often as these guys get hurt and/or get popped on testing, the move to make is to just schedule this fight ASAP and hope it happens.

Would gladly pay the extra couple of dollars to get the CBS Sports package if they can make it happen. Isn't that the end goal at Bellator?

“I do believe eventually it will happen,” Johnson said. “… I think it’ll be maybe (my) second, maybe (my) third fight. … I was surprised when I saw what he said. The whole 90 percent thing threw me for a spin because I was like, ‘Nobody said nothing to me. I’ve seen your name more on my Instagram than on a contract.’ You know what I’m saying?”

“I don’t know what he’s been told. I don’t know what he’s trying to do. I understand promoting and hype, but I don’t know about that 90 percent thing. Honestly, I haven’t been presented anything. It is what it is. Both of us are high-caliber fighters. All I can say is I respect him, and I wish him the best in the organization. We’re going to have a lot of fun here. Let’s make the best of this whole situation we’re in.”
I think its best for them to have a warm up (winnable fight) before the face each other, hopefully in the opening round of a GP. McGeary and Sakara would be great sacrificial lambs to set them up.

I’d like for them both to fight before, not for the optics of both of them coming off a win but so neither are rusty for the fight or not in competition shape for the fight. Rumble has been out for a minute
Yeah, i'm sure Romero will look great in the next couple of fights, he always does. I have more doubts about Rumble because he might have ringrust. I really dont think he wants to fight Romero right off the bat either, which makes sense.

There's not enough depth?

Nemkov, Bader, Davis, Rumble, Yoel, Corey, Lyoto, Anglickas, Yagshimuradov, Viktor Nemkov, Polizzi, Liam, Albrektsson, Biyong, Andriuskevicus, Neal, Manhoef, Trainer, Fortune, MacDonald, Edwards, Moore, Sakara etc

I'm pretty sure they can find 2 opponents for them ;)

It's bellator my friend. Talented VS talented fighters never fight each other

You tune-up clowns can all fuck off.

Tune up for a 37 year old and 43 year old. Seriously, GTFO.

One has a long lay off. Boo fucking hoo.

Another hasn't fought at 205 in awhile. Waaaa.

Seriously you're garbage fans and need to go back to the Tuffer section, you twinks.

With as often as these guys get hurt and/or get popped on testing, the move to make is to just schedule this fight ASAP and hope it happens.

Would gladly pay the extra couple of dollars to get the CBS Sports package if they can make it happen. Isn't that the end goal at Bellator?
Testing?
{<jordan}
What testing. I just hope Rumble can still make 205. Make the Romero fight, no need to see either of them KO some semi-retired "name".

Romero is usually full of shit so I don't believe a single word he says.

Back