Romantically involved adult mother-son couple facing jailtime in NM

Should incest b/t adults *where there's no proof the relationship began prior to adulthood* be legal

• Yes

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 52 59.8%

• Total voters
Gives the term "Sloppy Seconds" a whole new meaning.

Just realized that I should have added a poll.

I think it's disgusting, but incest is in the Bible so I guess it's ok to some christians ;)

I think it's disgusting, but incest is in the Bible so I guess it's ok to some christians ;)

I wonder who Noah's sons found to bang after they came down from Mt. Ararat ;)

Did Noah have any daughters? ;)

There was a creepy X-files episode about this subject.

btw, there's nothing more disturbing than poking the same vagina you came out of.
tumblr_m6phqztrMq1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

I'm pretty sure that was old testament stuff, which is essentially the Jewish bible. So yeah it's in all three of those Abraham scriptures.

Last edited:
No need to be sorry. Calling BS is a major part of the WR. Do you think you make a choice on what you find attractive?

To be blunt though, your argument here makes absolutely no evolutionary sense.
Of course it doesn't. That's because I'm not ignorant. Human culture influences evolution far more rapidly than natural selection evolves our species. How could this be? The reason is that cultural notions assigning "mate value" transcend more primal assessments of attractiveness (such as can be observed to be largely uniform across cultures when studying faces, for example, stripped of makeup or fashion).

Social stigmas are part of culture, and culture is more powerful than instinct. That's why things like rape rates vary so widely.

That's what separates man from beast. You're making the cardinal mistake of applying bioevolutionary context as if we were not.

Of course it doesn't. That's because I'm not ignorant. Human culture influences evolution far more rapidly than natural selection evolves our species. How could this be? The reason is that cultural notions assigning "mate value" transcend more primal assessments of attractiveness (such as can be observed to be largely uniform across cultures when studying faces, for example, stripped of makeup or fashion).

Social stigmas are part of culture, and culture is more powerful than instinct. That's why things like rape rates vary so widely.

That's what separates man from beast. You're making the cardinal mistake of applying bioevolutionary context as if we were not.

What makes you claim that cultural notions, as you put it, can grossly supersede one of the most primal urges among sexually reproducing organisms? That's a pretty astonishing claim, don't you think?

To put it in context, when gays were persecuted, did any of that oppression ever turn them into legitimate heterosexuals? As in, they lost their drive for the same sex? Or was it just the case that they were repressing the urge to satisfy social pressures? Consider that was in many societies that all but condemned them to death if they acted on their sex drive.

In order for your concerns over incest to be realized I don't think you're fully acknowledging the amount of pressure society would have to place on people to get them to go along with incestual mating. The bar is far higher than just allowing it to happen.

Can't wait for the movie!

Isn't it true that incest is no more genetically risky to offspring than the mother being in her 40's?
For 1st cousins, not parents and children.
So your argument is genetic defects of offspring? Ok. So do you believe we should make relationships between straight, non-related couples that have a high risk of passing on a genetic disease illegal?

And what about gay incest? They can't have children, naturally, so surely you're ok with a father and his son being in a gay incestuous relationship, right?
Jews also have higher rates of genetic disorders, we should ban Jew marriage IMO.

I don't see why it's anyone's business legally but theirs if they choose to but perhaps they should be forced to undergo sterilization or something. We don't want more inbreds than we have to have. I'm from Tennessee. I see enough of that.

The odds that a child born from first-degree incest will be mentally deficient or have a severe birth defect is around 50%. The government already spends absurd amounts of money on special programs for retarded and disabled children, we don't need more of them. By the way gifted children, the ones who would be able to contribute to society, receive 0 funding.

Then there's the issue of the power dynamic. In this case they didn't know each other so it's not as big of a deal. However if you legalize it you don't get to pick and choose which circumstances are acceptable or not, you're going to end up with fucking weirdos and pedophiles grooming their children into that shit from a young age.

The odds that a child born from first-degree incest will be mentally deficient or have a severe birth defect is around 50%. The government already spends absurd amounts of money on special programs for retarded and disabled children, we don't need more of them. By the way gifted children, the ones who would be able to contribute to society, receive 0 funding.

Then there's the issue of the power dynamic. In this case they didn't know each other so it's not as big of a deal. However if you legalize it you don't get to pick and choose which circumstances are acceptable or not, you're going to end up with fucking weirdos and pedophiles grooming their children into that shit from a young age.

How much does incarcerating people and their trials will cost?

Also if we go that route then ban older women having kids and ban people who may carry deleterious genetic defects.

I wonder who Noah's sons found to bang after they came down from Mt. Ararat ;)

Did Noah have any daughters? ;)
They probably had orgies after the flood was over with the animals and dinosaurs they had on the ark. See this is why we need to do away with all these so called "good" religions. They have been fucking up humanity for thousands of years. Maybe we need to give the opposite a chance maybe Satanism might be the answer or Baphomet. Look how caring they are towards children.

images

images

keeplearningscience.jpg

Last edited:
Meatron, maybe you can show us on the doll where the priest touched you?

Your precious Muslims do a lot more cousin fucking than Christians ever have, btw.

Right here!

Incest is a perilous threat to the genetic health of our species, and not merely to those who willfully engage in a sex act with those who commit incest, but also to those who are the non-consenting (i.e. offspring, others who breed with these people who might go unaware of their hidden genetic corruption despite that you have made it legal; few of us even know have an accurate picture of our own family's genealogy going back more than three generations).

If these people were willing to sterilize themselves, at their own expense, and had no minors present who would be observing that such a deleterious breeding culture is normal, then there might be a stronger libertine argument. We don't prosecute cousins who procreate. We're already pretty reasonable about this issue.
It isn't much of a genetic health issue when birth control and condoms are thrown in the mix or if people wanted to sterilize themselves.

As weird as it is, if they're truly consenting adults, should it be up to the gov't and law enforcement to stop them/punish them?

As long as there is no statutory rape, coercion or risk of producing an incest baby, I guess I don't see who or what the practice harms.

Back