Roman Gonzalez vs Juan Estrada March 13th DAZN

Nothing against Ancajas butif it happens ill be hoping for Ioka to hollow out his body like a backwater farm boy trying to survive a night on Hoth
yeah I was high on Ancajas for a while but he hasn't done anything meaningful with his career, whereas Ioka has shot for the stars, even after he retired the first time. Hard to not cheer for Ioka there.

Nothing against Ancajas butif it happens ill be hoping for Ioka to hollow out his body like a backwater farm boy trying to survive a night on Hoth
you know I just noticed that ESPN has Ancajas ranked ahead of Ioka at 115. Top Rank really telling the dog when to wag its tail.

This is the kind of things Fatwas get declared over

you know I just noticed that ESPN has Ancajas ranked ahead of Ioka at 115. Top Rank really telling the dog when to wag its tail.

This is the kind of things Fatwas get declared over
Egregious doesn't do this justice
If i waint a peace loving man, i would crack open his skull like a coconut and feast on the innards.

Jesus if he does that he needs to be more valued in fans eyes
Criminally underrated
IIRC he and Inoue had a rivalry in the ammys and when they were both at 108/112. I know little guys in Japan don't get paid thaaaat well (at least not compared to American fighters) either, so if he does this it's really to shoot for the stars. Not a lot of guys like that but if this happens it's a Duran/Leonard type of ballsy.

Estrada will be the clear favorite but there is a chance Choco was just burnt out/unmotivated for the Srisaket fights and will come in top shape now. Estrada also could have a flat performance. If either of those are true we will have a technical war on our hands.

Estrada will be the clear favorite but there is a chance Choco was just burnt out/unmotivated for the Srisaket fights and will come in top shape now. Estrada also could have a flat performance. If either of those are true we will have a technical war on our hands.
I'm low key praying for Choco to take this. I know he won't but god what a send off that would be.

I actually have been thinking about this fight some more since it's announcement, cant shake feeling the upset it gonna happen. I'm an Estrada fan too, but idk, I just got a feeling
Estrada doesnt lose rematches. Always performs better in the second fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back