Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, opinions?

PC to TV hook up is what I do. Got a 2TB external HD that holds all my movies, music and emulators. Got the drivers to make my ps3 remote work too so I'm all set. For my phone and tablets I use Netflix and Xfinity Go.

Drivers for the PC to make the PS3 remote work on the PC? I'm not sure why I never thought of this. I'm assuming just plug in a Bluetooth adaptor and some drivers and that's it?

dude wtf?
just noticed this as well.
I will need a reliable sports stream for this weekend..

Well it's not that difficult to find another site to stream if you bother googling it. Took me less than a minute.

Drivers for the PC to make the PS3 remote work on the PC? I'm not sure why I never thought of this. I'm assuming just plug in a Bluetooth adaptor and some drivers and that's it?

I don't have a wireless remote. So I plug in my remote through USB, then I went to a site and downloaded the drivers. Load them up once, map out my buttons in the emulator settings and I'm good to go. No Bluetooth adaptors necessary.

I've had a Chromecast for a little over 7 months and I don't use it that often.

I mostly use it to send Twitch to my TV from Chrome because Twitch has yet to release a PS4 app and I used it last night to watch 182 on my TV.

It lags sometimes and it used to lose connection pretty often but it worked pretty damn well last night. I noticed it starts lagging after an hour or so of use but I think it was my internet that was causing the issues.

Back