Rogan with Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

My dad's staying with me, every time he walk by me watching Joe's podcast he rages. "Try manual labor you opinionless fucking moron! It's obvious that guy is a fucking dummy" Dad

On Joey Diaz. "Now that's a dude that doesn't talk about shit he doesn't know, and he'd kill you without question if he had to."
r/thathappened

Shad only got all sensitive when it became apparent Jones was better. Thats got to be a tough situation but were they supposed to kick Jon to the curb, who was clearly better and the future of sport, while Rashad was obviously on his way out? Gym owners want to make money, yet fighters only want loyalty and this is the most self serving sport ever. They want someone to help make them money but don't want the person helping them to make money in return, when push comes to shove.

Cowboy is kind of justified for being hurt, Im sure most of us would, but what else should JW do? Turn away people looking to eat clen and tren hard @ JW? Loyalty and money often are enemies, and that is unfortunate but a reality.
On his way out? Sugar was 17-1-1 coming of a win over Phil Davis.

Agree with the rest

Me either. I really wanted to finish listening to it while I worked.

giphy.gif
Looks like youtube deleted the video. Cant find it anymore

It's there, check the first page

What has Jackson ever done aside from Jon Jones or GSP deciding to train there for a cup of coffee?

So they have edited out about 4 minutes form the live stream version of the video.. wonder which ones.

Jesus fuck Rogan keeps interrupting Cowboy because his beta ass doesn't know how to chew tobacco <{MindBrown}>

Actually the plaque does say "Elite Amateur" and "ammy" was one of those hundred hashtags at the end of the tweet.

The plaque might say but the trophy they posted has no mention of it. They posted the trophy with the response aimed at Cerrone.

So they have edited out about 4 minutes form the live stream version of the video.. wonder which ones.

Probably where he copped to drug smuggling into Singapore, and talked about the wrestling coach, lol.

What has Jackson ever done aside from Jon Jones or GSP deciding to train there for a cup of coffee?

While it wasn't the trainer's foot, the Jackson camp had a big hand in one of the greatest, thrilling and happiest moments in MMA history.

135_Ronda_Rousey_vs_Holly_Holm.0.0.0.jpg

Cerrones one of the OGs of JacksonWink, and they did him like that?

Pretty cold imo

Back