Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Lol still nothing on the gene therapy and selectively blind on the holocaust survivor raising my point on the similarities to then and now? She didn't have enough serving experience either ....

"On contracts and reporting Australia's excess deaths.
April 2024: Substack Muster and Democide News"
"Over time, and especially in 2023, the ABS reporting has become obfuscated, which I detail in this article:

(Insert link)

The upshot is that during 2022-2023 there have likely been 40,000 deaths (ca. 30,000-50,000) above what would normally be expected in Australia, which again, is explained in the above article."
"After over two years of record excess deaths that indicate severe population stress, this behaviour by the ABS is totally inexcusable (but of course, they will have many explanations and caveats in line with the statistics™)."
"People should also remember that:

******"Jane Halton (Ed. - who brokered Australia’s vaccine contracts) is married to Trevor Sutton, a high-ranking member of the Australian Bureau of Statistics. The same government body that calculates excess deaths. Halton never declared her conflicts of interest while serving on the NCCC and stated quite clearly in the above linked article that “yes, (she does) take advantage of Trevor's statistical experience from time to time.”"******

Nothing to see here HoooNnNkKkKk.

"Unless a whistleblower from the ABS comes forward, we will probably never know how many Australians have really died in the past three years and why. The fact that there have been no whistleblowers from the ABS detailing the conversations that have occurred around the excess deaths and the real reasons why the changes have been made around reporting demonstrates that this institution is completely captured and therefore, in my opinion, illegitimate.
I would also caution people about putting their hope in the upcoming Senate enquiry into excess deaths. The panel is chaired and stacked with politicians who are pro-jab and lockdown, voted against the enquiry along party lines, and have been extremely hostile to anyone who questions the narrative.""

The old lying and misrepresentation of statistics.

Remember the days of life is back to normal

"https://odysee.com/@AussieFighter:8/Judge-SCOLDS-dishonest-cops-as-freedom-fighter-wins-case:b

Judge SCOLDS dishonest VIC Corp PIGS as FREEDOM Fighter wins case....Suing Next"

All on video, luckily.
I already responded multiple times to your gene therapy comment, you probably refused to read it. I have no idea what you are talking about with a holocaust survivor? I probably missed it when you posted another 5 articles(just like the above post) when you couldn't defend your initial post.

The post ypou shared was about them hiding stats. I found 10+ years with no issues at all, within 30 seconds. I even posted up the actual ABS report he was referencing which covers off the info on the previous 3-4 years, but again that would involve you actually checking the validity of something before sharing it.

Stop falling for these muppets and their social media lies. It's just to get likes. They don't care about any of this, they just found a way to get some votes because other people can see how useless they are at their job. These losers actually make the main parties who look competent.

So now after I point out the data isn't hidden it's now all lies because I showed the claim was false? As usual you are happy to use the data though when it initially supported your postition.

Nick "Banjo" Patterson MMA record and the full court decision here. His shoulder injury retired him from MMA before this in 2016. He used to do a lot for young kids around where he lives before he got caught up in this.He is involved in gang stuff now and his gym(which I have trained at) got burnt down recently at the end of 2023. He was an ok bloke back in the day.

The actual ABS stats in full abive

• In 2024, there were 14,722 deaths that occurred by 31 January and were registered by 31 March. This is 91 deaths (0.6%) fewer than in 2023, and 1,553 (9.5%) fewer than in 2022.

They haven't hid anything? First google search shows the above post isn't true.
All they have to do is get their news from something besides social media.
The entire purpose of this thread is to spread misinformation. Well, that and to be a clown car circle jerk.

Last edited:
Its amazing that this thread is still going on about such a Nothing Burger...I do miss seeing the mask wearing muppets in the stores...It was easy to clear them away and get to what I needed to purchase.

Spike protein from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, potentially promotes cancer by interfering with anti-cancer activities, according to a recent preprint cell study from Brown University.
The preprint authors, led by Dr. Wafik El-Deiry, director of the Cancer Center at Brown University, exposed cancer cells to spike protein subunits. They found that the spike subunits may promote cancer survival and growth by blocking a cancer suppressor gene known as p53.

A link to the preprint cell study is below:
SARS-CoV-2 spike S2 subunit inhibits p53 activation of p21(WAF1), TRAIL DeathReceptor DR5 and MDM2 proteins in cancer cells

The entire purpose of this thread is to spread misinformation. Well, that and a clown car circle jerk.
It's still one of the longest running threads on Sherdog haha. The funny thing is the second people don't respond to the crazy posts it drops off to page 2 because of lack of engagement.

Spike protein from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, potentially promotes cancer by interfering with anti-cancer activities, according to a recent preprint cell study from Brown University.
The preprint authors, led by Dr. Wafik El-Deiry, director of the Cancer Center at Brown University, exposed cancer cells to spike protein subunits. They found that the spike subunits may promote cancer survival and growth by blocking a cancer suppressor gene known as p53.

A link to the preprint cell study is below:
SARS-CoV-2 spike S2 subunit inhibits p53 activation of p21(WAF1), TRAIL DeathReceptor DR5 and MDM2 proteins in cancer cells

"Our results have implications for the biological effects of spike S2 subunit in human cells whetherspike is present due to primary COVID-19 infection or due to mRNA vaccines where its expressionis used to promote anti-viral immunity. A perturbed p53 pathway is concerning but alsocomplicated in sorting out since cellular transformation and cancer are a multi-step process thatevolves over time. Further detailed studies can more fully characterize the effects of spike, as wellas structural determinants within the protein for interaction between the DNA damage sensingand response pathways as well as the p53 tumor suppressing pathway. With respect to the p53pathway, further studies are needed to unravel how less MDM2 is bound to p53 in the presenceof spike and the mechanisms underlying reduced p21(WAF10), TRAIL Death Receptor DR5 aswell as MDM2 under conditions where there is less degradation of p53 due to reduced interactionwith MDM2."

Reading the study the main issue seems to be pointing towards the spike protein (at time of infection or vaccination) potentially impacting cancer treatment. The issue being the spike protein is inherent in both natural infection and covid vaccination. It's what I was saying previously in this thread, why are we ignoring the potential lab born virus and trying to blame everything on a vaccine, covid itself could be just as responsible for anything but people want to say it wasn't bad at all and was just a cold. They effectively just threw cancer and the spike protein together to see what happens, now they need to see how it interacts in an actual biological system.

Has NYT been overtaken by a bunch of right wing antivaxxers?!?! First that article about how the US has been interfering in Ukraine/Russia relations for over a decade and now THIS?!?!? MORE LIKE FAKE NEWS TIMES AMIRITE?!?
Maybe they realised that they can get some more consumption from a different group of people who will actually sit there and share their articles with their friends on forums and social media.
It's hidden behind a sign up wall and requires a login so they can spam me. You would almost think they have realised they might be able to get some money out of this and increase readership...

what they do is push the agenda as long as they can until even the boomertards can see its nonsense. at that point flip the script to try and redeem some minor semblence of honest news

Its amazing that this thread is still going on about such a Nothing Burger...I do miss seeing the mask wearing muppets in the stores...It was easy to clear them away and get to what I needed to purchase.
They wouldn't let people in stores without masks on. Parks were shut down. People were walking in parks outside with masks on. Gavin Newsome was pulling surfers out of the ocean.

Craziest thing I have seen in my lifetime.

Has NYT been overtaken by a bunch of right wing antivaxxers?!?! First that article about how the US has been interfering in Ukraine/Russia relations for over a decade and now THIS?!?!? MORE LIKE FAKE NEWS TIMES AMIRITE?!?
Not wanting to take one "Vaxx" does not make a person an "Anti-Vaxxer"...and what does right wing even mean...someone who can change a tire and who knows what bathroom to use? Oh and your Cap Lock button has seem to got stuck sir.

They wouldn't let people in stores without masks on. Parks were shut down. People were walking in parks outside with masks on. Gavin Newsome was pulling surfers out of the ocean.

They tried to even chain off the basketball courts near where I lived but the people weren't having it and removed the chains. It was the peoples fault for complying to all the nonsense and the more they complied the more the nonsense amplified. It was a crazy time and I'm afraid all the muppets would just comply again.... A "Pandemic' so bad you had to be reminded 24/7 by the media that you were actually in a "Pandemic".

Last edited:

I pushed back for a long time on wearing masks into stores.

Then a poor clerk begged me "I really hate asking, but they make me." Then I realize the workers hated it as much as I do and I was making their life difficult by making them ask me every time. So I reluctantly wore one in stores.

Fortunately, Texas cancelled that shit fairly quickly.

I mean really... Wearing a mask into a restaurant and then taking it off after we sat down.

So fucking stupid

AztraZenca pulling vaccines off the market and the New York Times talking about vax injuries shows the tides are turning. I doubt there will be any consequences for the politicians, media, pharmaceutical companies and big businesses that forced these vaccines and lockdowns.

so warp speeding the creation of multiple new products to market, with guaranteed purchase agreements and granting the manufacturer with immunity from legal liability could yield adverse vaccine events.

Sounds like another one of Bunker Boy's half baked schemes. Thank you bunker boy for ending the pandemic. Remember this one for the next pandemic boys

Back