Rogan with Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

$
zzVyjtr.jpg

Last edited:
"I remember this one time I drove a jet ski off a waterfall and did a 360 spin, then jumped off of it mid air and pulled a parachute while juggling knives and chainsaws. Then I sunk the landing on top of my horse and rode off into the sunset."

Cliffs, dammit!
They picked Perry over Cerrone. Wanted Perry to bring money for the gym but Donald didn't want to be there with Perry. If I understood correctly. Sorry my English kinda sucks

This podcast got unexpectedly heated in an interesting way. Cerrone isn't holding back on his answers here.

That's messed up, Mike should be the one fighting out of his garage.

Listen if you get a chance. Basically saying they dumped him for Mike Perry after Cerrone asked not to have him in the gym when he's there training for the fight against him. Didn't go his way. Jackson-Wink chose to let Perry train over Cerrone because of "money reasons" likely meaning Perry is paying them a higher percentage of his purse.

He's especially teeing off on Mike Winkeljohn. Says he still likes Greg but says Wink is ruining the entire gym.

This is an entertaining one. Cerrone is tearing into Winkeljohn.

Perry brings more money for Wink. donald only pays money to Greg because he doesn't like the Winkeljohn training style

Jackson wink has a history of doing this
Gsp over Diego Sanchez
Jones over rashad Evans
2 guys who made that camp

Seems reasonable. Perry has room to grow, Cerrone has long since plateaued.

Goddamn! He's not holding back.

#notallchiropractorreceptionist

Back