Rogan with Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

Why doesn’t cowboy like perry?
It's not that Cowboy doesn't like Perry. I don't think there's tension between them. It's the fact that the gym chose to let Perry train at the same gym as Cowboy. A gym where Cerrone has been at for over TEN years. Perry has only been there for a month or two. Winklejohn then kicks Cowboy out of the gym. They have all of the secrets to beat Cerrone. They know all of his tendencies and mental inside info.

They’re being trained by the same gym to kick each other’s throats

Probabl didn’t go well with Cerrone to share coaches especially since he’s a vet for the gym

Why doesn´t Cowboy like money?

He's fine with Perry. He doesn't like Winkeljon because he made everything about money at the gym. Greg Jackson isn't around as much anymore because he may have been burned out. Cowboy pays Greg Jackson a percentage from his pay, not Winkeljohn... so Winkleclown is training with Perry so he can make money.

Yeah but they have a history, like when they booted Rashad for Jones. They realize that Perry is the next big thing just likes Bones was.

Why should one man put aside his career for another? Perry and Jones have a right to their own destiny and career. Nobody booted anyone. These crybabies are mad they werent getting as much attention.

I’m watching now he’s telling everything

“ the best wrestling coach was the receptionist to the chiropractor upstairs who got fired from his last coaching job for selling steroids”

Wow

Who's the wrestling coach he just trashed?

"Go get some fans Mike"

Also, headed back to work but someone keep posting cliffs please. Gonna keep refreshing this thread. This is gonna be juicy

<{jackyeah}>

Greg Jackson "Hey cowboy,shoo get on out out of here, go get some fans.....then maybe I'll reconsider"

Yeah but they have a history, like when they booted Rashad for Jones. They realize that Perry is the next big thing just likes Bones was.

They didn't "boot" Rashad. Rashad got angry because he thought that Jones was getting preferential treatment and because Jones said they he'd be open to a fight with Rashad if the UFC wanted.

Rashad got butthurt and left. Sounds like the same thing happened with Cerrone.

The issue is that Jackson has no problem bringing in guys who might possibly be rivals to their established fighters. Same thing happened when they brought in Overeem, which led to the departures of Travis Browne and Arlovski.

Can anyone be surprised? Look how they did Rashad in 2011.

It's not that Cowboy doesn't like Perry. I don't think there's tension between them. It's the fact that the gym chose to let Perry train at the same gym as Cowboy. A gym where Cerrone has been at for over TEN years. Perry has only been there for a month or two. Winklejohn then kicks Cowboy out of the gym. They have all of the secrets to beat Cerrone. They know all of his tendencies and mental inside info.
They’re being trained by the same gym to kick each other’s throats

Probabl didn’t go well with Cerrone to share coaches especially since he’s a vet for the gym
Oh ok thanks,I didn’t get a chance to listen to it . Probably will after gymnastics tonight . That’s kind of messed up to pick a new guy over someone ten years in

Back