Rogan wants Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses on his podcast

I heard somewhere that the Motley Crue guys got into a lot of fights and that they were good at fighting. But Axl had that wiry frame that’s so good for fighting because you’re not carrying around a lot of bulk and have better endurance.

I think it would have looked like a sloppy street fight with windmill punches for about 30 seconds until Vince gassed out at which point Axl beat the shit out of him.

The description of the fight is hilarious.

BTW did Vince and Nic really fight - just looked like they were having a drunk broseph moment.

What did the dude have?

And no reason to make the whole rest of the crowd miss the rest of the concert.

Should have kept going like a boss after putting the best down
I heard it was a video camera. They were not allowed at the concert but apparently that guy snuck one in.

And yeah would've been more cool if Axl got back onstage and continued the show, but the guy's a head case.

He's much better now though. Cares more about his fans.

I heard somewhere that the Motley Crue guys got into a lot of fights and that they were good at fighting. But Axl had that wiry frame that’s so good for fighting because you’re not carrying around a lot of bulk and have better endurance.

I think it would have looked like a sloppy street fight with windmill punches for about 30 seconds until Vince gassed out at which point Axl beat the shit out of him.
I heard the opposite. There's a story that some members of Motley Crue were poking around the Misfits equipment i think at The Whiskey a long time ago and some of them and Henry Rollins told them to get the fuck out and then chased them down the street. Doyle, Jerry Only, and Henry were pretty burly so that would not have gone well for MC.

46801348_712539815809326_8173748497815369107_n.jpg

Rikki Rockett from Poison could take them both. Dude's a BJJ black belt.

Vince had a size advantage but axl was fearless.

Axl used to jump into crowds to fight people. Not giving a fuck whether his opponent had a bunch of friends that would stomp him. There's video of at least one of these incidents.

a bit melodramatic much??

I'm surprised they dont have their own guys to bash ppl trying to film

LMAO what kind of question is this? Axl would've undoubtedly went full chimp mode on Vince back then. Axl probably woulda demolish tha entire crew by himself. Slash = Joe Rogan post fight interview

Motley Crue had many great songs vs GNR's handful of boring, overplayed pop hits and filler dogshit. Nikki Sixx also made a Hogan like comeback from OD and fled the ambulance like a Hulkamaniac.

Also Vince Neil experienced Prime Pammy's lusty holes before Tommy Lee could wreak havoc upon that shit. However Axel was still ginger.

Stephanie Seymour >>>>>>>>> Pamela Anderson

Motley Crue had many great songs vs GNR's handful of boring, overplayed pop hits and filler dogshit. Nikki Sixx also made a Hogan like comeback from OD and fled the ambulance like a Hulkamaniac.

I have to respectfully disagree. Motley Crue had some decent, gimmicky, party songs, but Guns N Roses had some great albums and epic songs with Appetite for Destruction and the Use Your Illusion Albums.

Turn this song up to eleven:

"You can use your illusion, let it take you where it may. We live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away. Me, I'm just here hangin' on to my only place today. At least for now anyway, I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away."

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to view it the other way around, Motley Crue were your typical hair metal band, a pretty straight forward cheesey pop act with the looks and song titles of a rock band. GnR at the start at least had a bit of a harder edge to them, stuff like Nightrain and Mr Brownstone.

Agree.

I never considered GnR a hair band, they were hard rock, then lost their edge the further they got from Appitite, not saying the music wasn't good but they lost their edge.

Crue was hard rock early then went hair band, a degenerate hair band, but that's what they became

And GnR has the better catalog

I have to respectfully disagree. Motley Crue had some decent, gimmicky, party songs, but Guns N Roses had some great albums and epic songs with Appetite for Destruction and the Use Your Illusion Albums.

Turn this song up to eleven:

"You can use your illusion, let it take you where it may. We live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away. Me, I'm just here hangin' on to my only place today. At least for now anyway, I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away."

Yeah, Motley Crue was a pure “let’s get some pussy” pop band. Guns N’ Roses was a real band that wrote real music. They had depth. Motley Crue never had that.

Back