Rogan wants Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses on his podcast

Vince was drunk and got into it with some chick and Nic was calming him down.
Vince is kinda known around Vegas to be a drunken asshole nowadays. He came into one of our restaurants and made a scene because the waitor didnt know who he was lol.

I heard the opposite. There's a story that some members of Motley Crue were poking around the Misfits equipment i think at The Whiskey a long time ago and some of them and Henry Rollins told them to get the fuck out and then chased them down the street. Doyle, Jerry Only, and Henry were pretty burly so that would not have gone well for MC.

"According to Henry Rollins, Motley Crue vocalist Vince Neil walked into the bar while The Misfits were doing their soundcheck and Jerry, Doyle, and Danzig began heckling him from the stage. At that point, Neil supposedly turned and ran out the door."

Crue got into a lot of bar fights in their early days, I'd pick Vince over Axel one on one of they both sober. Vince grew up in Compton.

"According to Henry Rollins, Motley Crue vocalist Vince Neil walked into the bar while The Misfits were doing their soundcheck and Jerry, Doyle, and Danzig began heckling him from the stage. At that point, Neil supposedly turned and ran out the door."

Crue got into a lot of bar fights in their early days, I'd pick Vince over Axel one on one of they both sober. Vince grew up in Compton.
I thought Vince would have won, too. I could have sworn Vince said he practiced karate at the time, too. Not that it would help, just found it kind of funny.

-Rogan on his podcast has interviewed: Paul Stanley of Kiss, David Lee Roth of Van Halen, James Hetfield of Metallica, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, Maynard James Keenan of Tool 2x, Dan Auerbach of Black Keys, Everlast (5x ?)

-Axl Rose reunited with Slash and Duff McKagan (original GnR members) in 2016. The two year reunion concert has grossed USD 500+m.

-Possible topics: St. Louis Riot, Montreal Riot, would have been fistfight w/ Vince Neil of Motley Crue, fallout with Slash and other GnR members,

Axl Rose also got into with Kurt Kobain and Nirvana before the 1992 VMAs and is why Dave Grohl at the end is going "Wheres Axl, Hey Axl"
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/guns-n-roses-vs-nirvana-a-beef-history-166180/
https://www.loudersound.com/feature...t-cobains-mtv-bust-up-by-those-who-were-there

I've watched this over the years at least a dozen times. It's so good with the behind the scene stories from Kurt breaking into "Rape Me" at the start to fuck with the MTV producers who told them not to play it. Krist cracking himself in the head when he tossed his bass in the air and as you mentioned when Dave was calling out Axl.

I'm a Nirvana fan and was even more so in the '90s and I use to not like Axl but that was over 25 years ago, I wouldn't mind listening/watching a JRE with the guy.

Axl was notoriously moody but from my understanding, Kurt wasn't exactly the nicest person either and that could have been due to what William Patrick Corgan once said: "He had a lot of people projecting their version of his reality on him. And I think he was protective of himself and so I don't think he welcomed very many people into his world."

That can be said for a lot of the super famous, or those who use to be super famous.

I would invite Vince to the podcast and proceed to beat the shit out of him for 3 hours on live camera. Sue me bro.

The same with Axl.

Cant stand these hairmetal divas.

Motley Crue had many great songs vs GNR's handful of boring, overplayed pop hits and filler dogshit. Nikki Sixx also made a Hogan like comeback from OD and fled the ambulance like a Hulkamaniac.

Also Vince Neil experienced Prime Pammy's lusty holes before Tommy Lee could wreak havoc upon that shit. However Axel was still ginger.

I’m pretty sure you posted this same exact bullshit in another similar thread and got thoroughly owned by everyone in there, including me.

Motley Crue was fucking pop. Even they know they were pop. It was bubble gum bullshit aimed at getting laid as much as possible. They would even admit this.
Gn’R was actually music, written for music’s sake. There’s a reason Guns n’ Roses has multiple songs that are over 8 minutes long and Motley Crue’s songs all just happen to be a radio friendly length, have a standard pop arrangement, little to no cursing, etc.

It’s almost as if your opinion is the exact opposite of what everyone who was alive when these bands were actually playing knows is true.

I saw them in Nashville in 2016 with Chris Stapleton. They’re not bad being 30 years removed from their prime. Played probably 25-30 songs.

Was at the football stadium. 1/3 full maybe?

46801348_712539815809326_8173748497815369107_n.jpg

Came to post this LMAO, damn Axl...

I’m pretty sure you posted this same exact bullshit in another similar thread and got thoroughly owned by everyone in there, including me.

Motley Crue was fucking pop. Even they know they were pop. It was bubble gum bullshit aimed at getting laid as much as possible. They would even admit this.
Gn’R was actually music, written for music’s sake. There’s a reason Guns n’ Roses has multiple songs that are over 8 minutes long and Motley Crue’s songs all just happen to be a radio friendly length, have a standard pop arrangement, little to no cursing, etc.

It’s almost as if your opinion is the exact opposite of what everyone who was alive when these bands were actually playing knows is true.
It is a pretty stupid post. Fairly certain i posted that under the influence.

As i'm currently sober i'll say that i like a handful of Motley Crue's songs(call it a guilty pleasure) but i don't think they've ever put together a good album(other than a compilation of good songs). GNR is a band that i never got into and aside from appreciating some of Slash's guitar work i'd rather listen to Motley Crue's hits than GNR.

It is a pretty stupid post. Fairly certain i posted that under the influence.

As i'm currently sober i'll say that i like a handful of Motley Crue's songs(call it a guilty pleasure) but i don't think they've ever put together a good album(other than a compilation of good songs). GNR is a band that i never got into and aside from appreciating some of Slash's guitar work i'd rather listen to Motley Crue's hits than GNR.

I like a lot of Motley Crue songs. It the truth is the truth.

“ wow that’s crazy axl ! Do u know that the universe is expanding faster than light can catch up to it ?! Have you tried DMT?! Float tank on edibles is great for anxiety . Have you ever done BJJ ? Stand up comedy is one of the last pure art forms . Ever seen Brock Lesnar fight ? He’d gorilla fuck us! I I. I bet Lebron James has a giant , uncircumcised hog ! All veiny and dark and moist ..Ever thought bout starting a podcast ? These sjws just wanna censor u axl . Humanity reset itself in the younger dryas 4000 years ago . Or was it 5000? Jamie can you fuckin look that up ?!”

How much time do you think he'll spend on drug questions?

He is fat in weird places probably due to plastic surgery/lypo suction. When you remove fat cells in one part of the body, the body has to seek out dormant fat cells in other areas of the body to store fat.

So there is still hope for me to have a bigger wang...
{<redford}

He's gonna need to get on his Sha-na-na-na-na-na knees, knees.

Back