Rogan wants Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses on his podcast

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

-Rogan on his podcast has interviewed: Paul Stanley of Kiss, David Lee Roth of Van Halen, James Hetfield of Metallica, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, Maynard James Keenan of Tool 2x, Dan Auerbach of Black Keys, Everlast (5x ?)
-Axl Rose reunited with Slash and Duff McKagan (original GnR members) in 2016. The two year reunion concert has grossed USD 500+m.
-Possible topics: St. Louis Riot, Montreal Riot, would have been fistfight w/ Vince Neil of Motley Crue, fallout with Slash and other GnR members,

*************************************************************************************************

Axl Rose (Gn'R) vs. Vince Neil (Motley Crue) in 1989

Never heard of this before despite growing up as fans of the two bands. Apparently Izzy Stradlin (GnR's original rhythm guitar player) touched Vince's girl's boob in a club and Vince Neil decked Izzy backstage in the 1989 VMA's. Axl Rose was quick to join in the feud although it was broken up. Vince then publicly called Axl out to a fight.

Even Don King and Van Halen wanted to promote it.

A comment in the feed says it all: If that fight would take place now, then it would have to be a sumo match.

b69505d8c89de3caa988fd0e90b44b52.jpg

msmoneil618091.jpg

0035889167.jpg

deaf836d6gaz.jpg

I think if it were an MMA fight, Vince would've had the advantage in striking, but Axl would just wrestle with him because Vince has a poor clinch game.

Last edited:
Vince would kick-start his heart, IMO

The real question is who banged more broads.

I vote Vince.

Damn axl looks like a fat lesbian lol

Neither of these dudes can fight

Motley Crue had many great songs vs GNR's handful of boring, overplayed pop hits and filler dogshit. Nikki Sixx also made a Hogan like comeback from OD and fled the ambulance like a Hulkamaniac.

Also Vince Neil experienced Prime Pammy's lusty holes before Tommy Lee could wreak havoc upon that shit. However Axel was still ginger.

Last edited:
Vince had a size advantage but axl was fearless.

Axl used to jump into crowds to fight people. Not giving a fuck whether his opponent had a bunch of friends that would stomp him. There's video of at least one of these incidents.

Never heard of this before despite growing up as fans of the two bands. Apparently Izzy Stradlin (GnR's original rhythm guitar player) touched Vince's girl's boob in a club and Vince Neil decked Izzy backstage in the 1989 VMA's. Axl Rose was quick to join in the feud although it was broken up. Vince then publicly called Axl out to a fight.

Even Don King and Van Halen wanted to promote it.

A comment in the feed says it all: If that fight would take place now, then it would have to be a sumo match.

b69505d8c89de3caa988fd0e90b44b52.jpg

msmoneil618091.jpg

0035889167.jpg

deaf836d6gaz.jpg

I think if it were an MMA fight, Vince would've had the advantage in striking, but Axl would just wrestle with him because Vince has a poor clinch game.

yeah. what did you expect fans to think or say? it was very interesting.

Vince looks like Weird Al in the I'm Fat Video
Vince_Neil_Oct_2018_0.png

MaleFlamboyantAtlanticbluetang-mobile.jpg
He is fat in weird places probably due to plastic surgery/lypo suction. When you remove fat cells in one part of the body, the body has to seek out dormant fat cells in other areas of the body to store fat.

Vince had a size advantage but axl was fearless.

Axl used to jump into crowds to fight people. Not giving a fuck whether his opponent had a bunch of friends that would stomp him. There's video of at least one of these incidents.

What did the dude have?

And no reason to make the whole rest of the crowd miss the rest of the concert.

Should have kept going like a boss after putting the best down

Motley Crue had many great songs vs GNR's handful of boring, overplayed pop hits and filler dogshit. Nikki .

I tend to view it the other way around, Motley Crue were your typical hair metal band, a pretty straight forward cheesey pop act with the looks and song titles of a rock band. GnR at the start at least had a bit of a harder edge to them, stuff like Nightrain and Mr Brownstone.

Someone should start a Celebrity Deathmatch esque thread, but with rock stars.
Glenn Denzig vs Henry Rollins would be fun.

I heard somewhere that the Motley Crue guys got into a lot of fights and that they were good at fighting. But Axl had that wiry frame that’s so good for fighting because you’re not carrying around a lot of bulk and have better endurance.

I think it would have looked like a sloppy street fight with windmill punches for about 30 seconds until Vince gassed out at which point Axl beat the shit out of him.

Back