Rogan to Edmond: "You clearly have a lot of striking knowledge, it's very obvious"

Joe never said Tim could beat Fedor, he said Tim in his prime was a motherfucker and would be relevant even in today's HW division.

He thinks Brock and Cain could beat Fedor.

He pretty much did. When Tim Sylvia knocked Ricco out, Joe said something along the lines of "People think Fedor is the best around but I think this guy etc. etc. etc."

Yes, company man bullshit, as always, but he said it and it was embarrassing because the fight ended up happening and its one of the worst ever.

To reiterate...I think I see kicking taking a HUGE backseat to punching with a lot of fighters. I don't get it. You can use your legs, so go for it.

It's a case study in how every human bullshits themselves. We all do it to one degree or another. Human beings are irrational most of the time. Cool headed reason and careful analysis is what we do in small bursts. Even then it's largely colored by our emotions, preexisting beliefs and what we need to be true in the moment.

He pretty much did. When Tim Sylvia knocked Ricco out, Joe said something along the lines of "People think Fedor is the best around but I think this guy etc. etc. etc."

Yes, company man bullshit, as always, but he said it and it was embarrassing because the fight ended up happening and its one of the worst ever.

He's a company for sure, but I'm going to disagree with you on the Tim Sylvia thing though.

Well we all know Rogan is a retard. I like his podcast regardless, but there are actually people out there who think he has a clue. Hint: he doesn't.

Great thread. The best I´ve seen in a while

{<redford}

If you like this wait till Rogan gets fired. I'm preparing a huge thread with all these Rogan fuck ups plus few highlights videos of Rogan screaming OHHHHH HE IS HURT for no reason.

It will be glorious <41>

I'm gonna do it because many retards will cry that Rogan is going away and start calling him the best ever.

Rogan is directly to blame for a lot of shit due to his influence in and outside the cage.

His coverage often is one sided and actually impacts whats happening and can draw attention away from stuff and make minor stuff look bigger.

He should be nuteral inside and outside the UFC if he is taking a wage

He is a guy who had limited knowledge but due to his opportunitys had the chance to broaden his know how but it made him a know it all.

Rogan is the dude you meet at a club or party hang with for 1/2 an hour, have a drink with think he is cool and you have a lot in common , bump into him days later in the day time and realise he is a creepy douchbag

TLDR Rogan is a cunt

OK but I'd say that's a relatively minor offense compared to essentially stating that Rousey vs Mizugaki would be a coin flip, and then explicitly stating "and that's not a joke" afterward.

Someone link him to this topic

He is such a flake, says on thing and then does the opposite

This is the guy who gets to stay while Goldberg misspeaks sometimes and he is gone.

He has done tae kwon do himself, it's obvious he has very little clue about anything else than those spinning back kicks. As a guy with a big ego he of course compares Edmund's knowledge to his own and praises him. At least Edmund has a Muay Thai background compared to Joe's no-background.

Is this not wrong, it may have been..
rogain : "you clearly have lack of striking knowledge"..

Edumund.:
57019853.jpg

Timestamped.

Watch that whole part. He is praising Edmond and his coaching so much, telling him how Ronda looks like a kickboxing world champion (I'm not making this up, Rogan said it in that podcast). Rogan says that Edmond CLEARLY knows a lot of shit about boxing and movement.

Also Rogan believes when Edmond says that Ronda is dropping boxing champs and that she would beat Olympic gold medalist in boxing.

And the famous "Ronda is not winging anything, her striking is perfect. Her striking is CLEAN!!" from Cerrone podcast

Then when Ronda loses Rogan acts like he was always against Edmond

Never forget who was the biggest Ronda nuthugger, NEVER FORGET!! Rogan you can act like it never happened but we will never forget your hype job! Once ever hype job.

NEVER FORGET!

I don't forget. Rogan is a total joke.

Back