Media Rogan thought Andrea Lee was Russian

there are a lot of books written by propagandists on the subject, the CIA had spent (and still spends) a lot of money making up and spreading shit about the soviet union through books and films.
there were problems in the USSR, but to say it's comparable in any way to nazi germany is ahistoric, right-wing nonsense.
Well, we had concentration camps for our own citizens, not war prisoners, lol.
I doubt the "tens of millions", but USSR was bloody. "Military communism" in the 1920's nearly killed the fucking county, then we had 1930's repressions and GULAG after WW2.

Last edited:
there are a lot of books written by propagandists on the subject, the CIA had spent (and still spends) a lot of money making up and spreading shit about the soviet union through books and films.
there were problems in the USSR, but to say it's comparable in any way to nazi germany is ahistoric, right-wing nonsense.

This is rubbish.

Here's a wikipedia article on the Soviet Holodomor that shows the intentional use of famine as a political weapon killed about 10 million Ukrainians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor Wikipedia isn't always the best source, but it's far from right wing propaganda, and it's great for folks like yourself who are unfamiliar with a topic. And that is only one episode of Soviet mass murder.

Better sources for a deeper dive on the topic probably start with Conquest's Harvest of Sorrow, Anne Applebaum's history of the gulags, Solzhenitsyn. For a recent history that directly compares the Nazi and Soviet mechanism's of oppression in places like the Baltics, Byelorussia, and the Ukraine, you should read Bloodlands.

Wasn't Andrea's husband arrested for allegedly beating her? She doesn't appear to be the smartest.

Well, we had concentration camps for our own citizens, jot war prisoners, lol.
I doubt the "tens of millions", but USSR was bloody. "Military communism" in the 1920's nearly killed the fucking county, then we had 1930's repressions and GULAG after WW2.

the gulag is one topic for example, that has a lot of misinformation going on about in various books and history classes. most people in "gulags" were regular criminals, just like in any country. the soviet prison system also had a survival rate of about 95%, so to compare it to the nazis is silly as fuck.
iirc the US currently holds a bigger percentage of its population locked up than the USSR ever did. forced labour was common in prisons all over europe, but they abolished it along with the USSR, the US still has it however.

also, the gulag is a system. it consist of high profile prisons, similar to current day western prisons. low percentage of criminals ended up there. there were also labour camps, and again, at the time common practice. they were also big on internal exile, sending a person to a remote area where they can live in relative freedom however they want, only had to check in every now and then. sounds better than rikers island to me

This is rubbish.

Here's a wikipedia article on the Soviet Holodomor that shows the intentional use of famine as a political weapon killed about 10 million Ukrainians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor Wikipedia isn't always the best source, but it's far from right wing propaganda, and it's great for folks like yourself who are unfamiliar with a topic. And that is only one episode of Soviet mass murder.

Better sources for a deeper dive on the topic probably start with Conquest's Harvest of Sorrow, Anne Applebaum's history of the gulags, Solzhenitsyn. For a recent history that directly compares the Nazi and Soviet mechanism's of oppression in places like the Baltics, Byelorussia, and the Ukraine, you should read Bloodlands.

those are exactly the books i was talking about. Anne Applebaum for example, is literally on the board of NED, which is a CIA cutout, funded by the US government to spread propaganda. she also used to be an editor at The Spectator, which is a very conservative, right wing british paper. maybe right-wingers isn't the best sources on the USSR, since they distort everything to fit their narrative. especially when they're literally funded by the US

Whatever happened to her racist husband she was defending years ago?

The issue started when some of Lee's fans noticed in a photograph that her husband had a swastika tattoo.on his forearm. Here's her husband's apology and explanation of it, followed by a comment by Lee herself.

Thank you for the info -- pretty wild story after this as well. Hopefully things are okay between them.

To be fair, that's a pretty weird nickname and image to choose when you have zero connection with the Soviet Union (or even if you do). I mean, Shogun doesn't wear Japanese flag and symbols and we don't see Australians use CIA as a nickname.

Andrea_Lee_Bio.jpg
Really weird image for a cowboy hat wearing Texan

those are exactly the books i was talking about. Anne Applebaum for example, is literally on the board of NED, which is a CIA cutout, funded by the US government to spread propaganda. she also used to be an editor at The Spectator, which is a very conservative, right wing british paper. maybe right-wingers isn't the best sources on the USSR, since they distort everything to fit their narrative. especially when they're literally funded by the US
Damn, that guy tells you to read up on history and he quotes a wikipedia article, and you show you are far more well informed than he is. Brutal.

Ok retard.

Lol? Anne Appelbaum is not a conservative. Most of her career has been at the left wing Wash Post and at the Atlantic. You think she works for the CIA? How about wikipedia? Do they work for the CIA? Her book on the Soviet Union was very well received, even by left wing historians, and earned her a Pulitzer.

The facts of Soviet atrocities are well established. Don't be an apologist for mass murder. Maybe you should try reading books before dismissing them as propaganda.

Big middle finger to the Nazi lovers in this thread lol.

Yeah guys; it's the same thing :rolleyes:

Go try wearing your shitbag hindu-appropriate twisty thing in public and see how your jaws feel soon thereafter.

Dont mind the nickname, could do without the hammer and sickel. But isnt this the dumb bitch who wouldnt give up her abusive nazi boyfriend or whatever to the cops? If it is nothing stupid about her is surprising
You're onto something. Several indicators point to her sucking across-the-board. I'm Ukrainian. The hammer/sickle being appropriated by an air-headed American girl is obscenely cringe-inducing. . . but nowhere near as bad as lamely covering up your BF's racist tattoos. Also, watching her try to cinch that triangle for 3 minutes was brutal.

Lol? Anne Appelbaum is not a conservative. Most of her career has been at the left wing Wash Post and at the Atlantic. You think she works for the CIA? How about wikipedia? Do they work for the CIA? Her book on the Soviet Union was very well received, even by left wing historians, and earned her a Pulitzer.

The facts of Soviet atrocities are well established. Don't be an apologist for mass murder. Maybe you should try reading books before dismissing them as propaganda.
You’re arguing with a troll

Lol, the Shevchenko sisters aren't Russian either.

Whatever happened to her racist husband she was defending years ago?
She is separated from him and is now dating another guy, I heard they are not legally divorced yet.
‘I look forward to your rise’: Andrea ‘KGB’ Lee shows she has moved on from estranged husband with message to new UFC fighter love
600ad7ff2030277f821d5a20.jpg

UFC flyweight Andrea Lee, whose husband, Donny Aaron, was jailed after allegedly attacking her in 2018, has written a gushing public message to her new love - promotion newcomer Tony Kelley - alongside a photo of the pair kissing.
Lee, whose former husband and trainer is said to have given the fighter her nickname because of looks that made her resemble a "Russian spy", was at the center of troubling reports before Aaron was incarcerated last year after going on the run.

The 31-year-old now appears to be smitten with Tony Kelley, a featherweight who lost by a unanimous decision on his UFC debut in August before winning by the same outcome on his second outing, in October.

"Happy birthday, babe," the hugely popular Lee announced to her following of more than 142,000 on Instagram, accompanying her tribute with a photo of the couple smooching in training gear on a street.

"I can't wait to see what 2021 has in store for you. I see how hard you work and how determined you are and I've always believed you belong in the UFC. I look forward to seeing your rise."

Lee has found happiness after a turbulent period in her life, including accounts that said the starlet and her then-housemate, MMA fighter Andy Nyugen, had told police that Aaron had tried to burn her with a cigarette and choke her as part of an argument following UFC 227 in August 2018.

Lee endured minor injuries in the alleged incident, and Aaron was later charged with domestic violence or battery and false imprisonment before police were forced to ask the public for help in finding him, suggesting that he may have gone to an MMA gym.

https://www.rt.com/sport/513332-andrea-lee-husband-tony-kelley/

Back