Media Rogan thought Andrea Lee was Russian

To be fair, that's a pretty weird nickname and image to choose when you have zero connection with the Soviet Union (or even if you do). I mean, Shogun doesn't wear Japanese flag and symbols and we don't see Australians use CIA as a nickname.

Andrea_Lee_Bio.jpg
At least Shogun had some connection to Japan since he was a huge star over there at one point.

Actually, I studied the histories of both the Nazi regime and of the Soviet Union extensively. That the Soviet Union murderer tens of millions of people is well documented. Read a book on the subject.
I hate to be “that guy” but:

Didn’t the USA murder tens of millions of people? Commit genocide of Native Americans? Is the US flag or bald eagle akin to the swastika?

The swastika just is taken differently, and I don’t think Andrea Lee is supporting the USSR or communism, she’s just a moron who thinks the name sounds tough.

If she wants to be a communist, send her ass to china ffs. Communist with a nazi bf, wtf

why would you send the person with "russian" nickname, to China?

Wouldn't sending them to Russia be the logical choice? They too are communists.

Didn’t the USA murder tens of millions of people? Commit genocide of Native Americans? Is the US flag or bald eagle akin to the swastika?

The swastika just is taken differently, and I don’t think Andrea Lee is supporting the USSR or communism, she’s just a moron who thinks the name sounds tough.

What @IngaVovchanchyn said isn't incorrect.

Just because she's dumb as rocks doesn't make what he said untrue. She's just too stupid to realize it.

And truth be told, the US Flag isn't viewed as the beacon of light everywhere over the world as it is here.

She doesn't identify as Russian, it's supposed to be a cool sounding fight name indicating she is a cold blooded assassin in the cage. I doubt this chick knows much about communism or politics in general.

Russians are no longer communists my good sir

there are a lot of books written by propagandists on the subject, the CIA had spent (and still spends) a lot of money making up and spreading shit about the soviet union through books and films.
there were problems in the USSR, but to say it's comparable in any way to nazi germany is ahistoric, right-wing nonsense.

Lol conveniently ignore the gulags where who-knows-how-many millions died, or holodomor. Here's one of your great heroes you can read about:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Genrikh-Grigoryevich-Yagoda

When did the USA start? Are you saying USA existed when european countries landed? Yes there were horrible crimes committed but they went both ways. Most of the death was due to disease which no one really understood at the time.

Lol, the Shevchenko sisters aren't Russian either.
According to Wikipedia:
"...[Valentina] has described herself as being "Russian" in a Russian interview and her native language is Russian.[11] "

When did the USA start? Are you saying USA existed when european countries landed? Yes there were horrible crimes committed but they went both ways. Most of the death was due to disease which no one really understood at the time.

states were putting bounties on natives' head well into the 19th century

and tell me, how do you excuse and rationalize the millions killed in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq?

Actually, I studied the histories of both the Nazi regime and of the Soviet Union extensively. That the Soviet Union murderer tens of millions of people is well documented. Read a book on the subject.
Many of the soviet crimes also sound like something out of a Sade novel. Like who the fuck sodomizes prisoners with red hot pokers?

gulag-83986d21-412f-4d1c-bff2-4dfb4647d11-resize-750.jpeg

004.jpg

This is rubbish.

Here's a wikipedia article on the Soviet Holodomor that shows the intentional use of famine as a political weapon killed about 10 million Ukrainians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor Wikipedia isn't always the best source, but it's far from right wing propaganda, and it's great for folks like yourself who are unfamiliar with a topic. And that is only one episode of Soviet mass murder.

Better sources for a deeper dive on the topic probably start with Conquest's Harvest of Sorrow, Anne Applebaum's history of the gulags, Solzhenitsyn. For a recent history that directly compares the Nazi and Soviet mechanism's of oppression in places like the Baltics, Byelorussia, and the Ukraine, you should read Bloodlands.

Citing Wikipedia and Anne Applebaum as sources kind of blows your credibility out of the water, bro. You really need to read more widely if you're going to push your views so hard.

Last edited:
What @IngaVovchanchyn said isn't incorrect.

Just because she's dumb as rocks doesn't make what he said untrue. She's just too stupid to realize it.

And truth be told, the US Flag isn't viewed as the beacon of light everywhere over the world as it is here.

Yeah the point is this finger pointing can go all day. Every powerful country has had shameful acts in their past. I love my country but I’m also Hawaiian and know the US doesn’t have a clean past.

The fact is right or wrong the swastika is looked at differently than a hammer and sickle or Union Jack or any other symbol. Even other symbols used by Nazi Germany like the iron cross or what have you can be worn but a swastika or totenkopf is just not acceptable in society. You can dislike the hammer and sickle just as much as the swastika but to say they are received the same generally is just objectively false.

And again, she’s not doing it to promote communism she’s doing it because she’s a moron who thinks KGB sounds badass and rhymes with her name.

It is historically documented they literally gave the natives stuff from the smallpox infirmary in hopes to spread disease throughout the tribes.

The natives were looked at as savage sub-human mongrels and were systematically decimated by their invaders. Now the propaganda has taken hold so strong, we have clueless douche bags like you claiming disease did most of it and the rest was mutual.

Open your eyes you brainwashed dip shit.

To be fair, that's a pretty weird nickname and image to choose when you have zero connection with the Soviet Union (or even if you do). I mean, Shogun doesn't wear Japanese flag and symbols and we don't see Australians use CIA as a nickname.

Andrea_Lee_Bio.jpg
Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back