Logan the Wolf (A Wolverine Fan Film)

That was amazing. A manlet wolverine is a good wolverine. But as someone who is expert in everything(regular sherdogger), I would've made them roll in the ground for a minute or 2 before shooting. They're too...sanitized. Also the wound on the left side was almost healed then it opened again when Magneto arrived.

That was so badass. Thanks for the share, TS.

acting was terrible & there was a lot of cringe moments. decent fight choreo though

Pretty great. Wolverine is always amazing when they put him in situations like this. X2 when he takes on the swat team invading the house was so great.

I can't tell if the claws breaking at 6:20 was a blooper or not. They come back at a later point but it seems weird he could regrow metal claws

I can't tell if the claws breaking at 6:20 was a blooper or not. They come back at a later point but it seems weird he could regrow metal claws
Wolverine originally had bone claws and in this scene he's in viking time. No adamantium.

Sound effects do sound like metal on metal though but if he had adamantium claw he would've sliced through the swords.

Wolverine originally had bone claws and in this scene he's in viking time. No adamantium.

Sound effects do sound like metal on metal though but if he had adamantium claw he would've sliced through the swords.
Right, so I could even see him having bone claws that he dipped in steel then sharpened, but then if it broke only bone should regrow (that would have looked pretty cool too, one set of steel one of bone)

• Love
Reactions: 666
Right, so I could even see him having bone claws that he dipped in steel then sharpened, but then if it broke only bone should regrow (that would have looked pretty cool too, one set of steel one of bone)
Yea that would be cool. I suppose if he was in viking times why not talk to the blacksmith.

But if he did why would Magneto not just use them to cut Wolverines head off at the end scene?

Last edited:
saw this on my feed, resisted till now. That was really good, this was more than a "fan film", it looked like there was a sizeable crew involved, and likely a healthy budget

I really dig the choreography. How freaking hard is it for big budget studies to not do a million cuts a second like these guys. Good pacing. Good beats. Well done.

I was pretty blown away by the fights especially being a fan film

they did a good job of the Vikings being a threatening enemy not just human fodder

the fight with the Boulders and the guys playing sound tricks and trying to stable him from above was great

Back