Rogan thinks Jorge/Wonderboy was close lol

FIVE ROUND FIGHT = MASVIDAL WINS BY 2 PIECE + SODA

It wasn’t close, it was UNEVENTFUL. Absolutely no one remembers that fight.

It was a lackadaisical Jorge running after Wonderchick and his STALE dance routine for three rounds.

I’m a strong critic of Rogan, but some of you guys like like to complain about the most minute things.

For sure. Wonderboy is one of the few people you won't hear Gamebred talk shit about. He does some call outs but Wonderboy is not one of them. <45>
I don't know if Rogan is getting confused with another fight, because Masvidal has had a lot of weird close fights that many have gone to split decisions and you end up wondering after it who won and was it a draw?. Maybe Rogan is getting confused with another fight, because this was one of the fights that was a clear winner lol.

Joe has watched 900 fights since that fight, maybe he just doesn't remember it well?

I don't know if Rogan is getting confused with another fight, because Masvidal has had a lot of weird close fights that many have gone to split decisions and you end up wondering after it who won and was it a draw?. Maybe Rogan is getting confused with another fight, because this was one of the fights that was a clear winner lol.
That's my guess. How many fights can you break down, analyze, and commentate before you start confusing a couple of them?

Lmao Prancerboy got knocked into another dimension in his last fight

BleakMaleDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

Look at that peanut head snap back....fucking beautiful

And the ground and pound that follows

<{anton}>

Rogan like every other person alive comes up with some pretty silly opinions and I bet in hindsight he wishes he haddnt.

I am not an avid listener or anything but he is pretty spot on 70% of the time

It wasn’t close, it was UNEVENTFUL. Absolutely no one remembers that fight.

It was a lackadaisical Jorge running after Wonderchick and his STALE dance routine for three rounds.

I’m a strong critic of Rogan, but some of you guys like like to complain about the most minute things.

Holyshit we agree? Fuck me dead.

That's my guess. How many fights can you break down, analyze, and commentate before you start confusing a couple of them?
True, he has called tons and tons of fights, its hard to remember everything exactly. Someone on here was saying about how did Santos do so well when Mousasi beat the shit out of him in 1 round but Jones couldn't, and I was thinking WTF Mousasi never fought Santos, and I checked fight finder and yes of course they have and it was at UFC 200 and of course I watched that event because its a huge event, I seen that fight but it just wasn't clicking in my brain, its really hard to keep up sometimes.

Nah he got a lot of fans before that. The three piece thing is when he started getting recognition.

If you’ve been
A fan of jorge for a long time. I’m sure you noticed he went with the pronunciation “George “
Up until a few years ago.

And his vocabulary and vernacular changed and he now talks like a rapper.

I’m pretty sure None of all those fans noticed. It’ would be hard for a fan to miss.

Now that’s keeping it real.

He is in the middle of a conversation and didnt sound completely sure of himself.

Wonderboy embarrassed Masvidal that night
dropped.gif

416f3c8fb27631cb6bbbefdc8b06da75.gif

Jorge even tried to panic wrestle <45>
IllFineGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Back