Rogan teaching Schaub how to strike

Seriously,Rogan should be Punk's opponent.

Joe Rogan

@JoeLauzon @CMPunk @ufc I would break that drug test like a hammer hitting a carnival bell in a bugs bunny cartoon.

That was his tweet back to Joe Lauzon after he tweeted him and said he should fight CM Punk.

I like Rogan and his kicks are certainly very legit but let's not forget, pads / bags dont hit back. It's easy to look good hitting a bag or in light sparring. Landing good techniques on an opponent that tries to hit you back is a whole different ball game so to speak.

So to act like Joe Rogan is gonna teach Schaud to "strike" as if he is some kind of master of MT / Kickboxing because he throws some legit kicks on a bag is abit ridiculous.

I will say this though, if he lands the spinning back kicks to the liver in a fight like he does on the bag he could certainly KO UFC caliber fighters.

He is legit but let's stop acting like he is some worldchampion in kickboxing or something.

Isn't he a taekwondo world champion?

If Rogan keeps these skills and goes back to the age of 25.

He would make Hector Lombard shit bricks.

He will be there in another year or two with the Alpha Brain Supplement, The Floatation Pod and the blood spinning.

He will be there in another year or two with the Alpha Brain Supplement, The Floatation Pod and the blood spinning.

With unmatched cardio after stalking a grass fed deer with a longbow for 5 months

He certainly kicks like a black belt, but at the same time, has probably wrestled so little that even I could take him down easily.

He was a state champ in wrestling meng.

Joe Rogan

@JoeLauzon @CMPunk @ufc I would break that drug test like a hammer hitting a carnival bell in a bugs bunny cartoon.

That was his tweet back to Joe Lauzon after he tweeted him and said he should fight CM Punk.

Touch

BJJ BB with serious power in his kicks? Impressive. His hands are horrible though (as he's said himself in the past).

I'm surprised that his boxing isn't sharper given how into training he is, but the JJ is legit for sure.

His kicks are seriously legit.

So people shouldn't use a heavy bag to develop power.

nah, think the guy is just saying that it's easy to throw strikes when you don't have to defend yourself. the stuff rogan was doing won't translate seamlessly, if a guy is striking back.

..That's some Bas Rutten like power in those kicks

His kicks seem fine, his striking is bad and stiff, his chin up and not very technical overall.

The guy is getting more annoying than Steven Seagal with his dumb striking lessons. The last fight Rogan had was 25 years ago as an amateur when he got his ass handed to him.

Joe Rogan VS CM Punk

Make it happen.

Back