Rogan teaching Schaub how to strike

The guy is getting more annoying than Steven Seagal with his dumb striking lessons. The last fight Rogan had was 25 years ago as an amateur when he got his ass handed to him.

Even though this video is not of Rogan showing Schaub striking techniques, why is it annoying? Rogan and Schaub are friends. If your friend was a TKD black belt, state champion and former instructor and you're an MMA fighter looking to add techniques to your arsenal, why not learn from your friend? Joe's kicks are no joke. GSP was even interested to learn from him. It's not like he's selling snake oil or something. Joe is also very transparent in that he doesn't claim to be an MMA instructor and that his speciality is in one very small facet of MMA. I don't see a problem with him passing on knowledge from his years of TKD.

CM Punk vs Joe Rogan main event; over 1mil PPV.

Puzzling that Rogan never had even a foray into being in action movies.

SagatTigerRaid.gif

You can tell Joe comes from a TKD background watching his hands.

God damn can that man kick though.

this is hilarious. I thought just his kicks were good. those punches aren't as good as his kicks, but they're still better than most UFC fighters punches.

Great kicks, shit punching. Although by UFC standards the punching is also fine. Being able to extend your arm is enough.

For a middle aged dude who trains recreationally, he's a fucking monster. People criticizing his technique should probably keep in mind that he doesn't do this for a living, and doesn't even compete.

Rogan should have his black belt taken away for saying Tkd isn't effective in mma.

That was really a terrible comment and offensive to high level tkd fighters like myself

His hands can be improved his left hook was wide and sloppy...but got damn those kicks...they are rib snappers.

Knew his kicks were legit. Punches look stiff but they are very fast for being so stiff - if that makes sense.

this doesn't matter. People will still think Rogan is just a comedian commentator who hosted Fear Factor.

At all the people saying his hands are shitty....does everyone here train with Roy Jones Jr?? His hands look pretty good but in combination with those kicks I'd say his striking is more than adequate for professional competition. If he walked in as a 25 year old unknown with those skills to, say, Jackson's gym, Greg would have to go clean his britches of all the cum. EOS

Back