• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan: "Rondas movie career is what did her in"

"all hype"? Her run was legit, she beat very good fighters as champs, but she had some obvious striking-defense holes in her game that having that great run probably glossed over in the mind of her and her camp.

The Rogan-style hype about her being the most dominant athlete ever in the history of the world? Of course that was BS, but Rogan says that kind of shit about any fighter at any time.

When you say "all hype" I'm thinking about someone who sucks and isn't a legitimate fighter, so in that context, no, she was not "all hype," IMO.
Define hype. She was being made out to be bigger and better than she was so yes hype. She wasnt all hype it just got out of control and people started talking crazy than she believed it and the downfall happened that is the truth of it.

At the time she was indisputably the greatest women fighter in the world, like not even a remotely close 2nd. To say she is all hype doesnt do her career justice. She singlehandedly brought wmma to the UFC no matter your feelings about her.

She loses 2 fights to very good fighters and now people act like she always sucked which isnt the case..... Just like with all great fighters if you keep taking fights you're gonna lose at some point.

images

Cyborg who destroyed Gina Carano,was the best woman fighter in the world in pass.
images

images

images

Ronda never beat Cyborg the true Strikeforce champion.

At no point in his career was Ronda the best.

Define hype. She was being made out to be bigger and better than she was so yes hype. She wasnt all hype it just got out of control and people started talking crazy than she believed it and the downfall happened that is the truth of it.

Well, since I explained I was only taking issue with the "ALL" part of that, I don't think there's a need to define the word "hype," since I didn't deny, at all, that there was hype.

It blows my mind that the TS hates Rogan but watches his podcast religiously. That’s a weird kind of losing at life

Any one else watch that podcast and catch Rico low-key call rogan a tiny little guy

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Well, since I explained I was only taking issue with the "ALL" part of that, I don't think there's a need to define the word "hype," since I didn't deny, at all, that there was hype.
I agree with your post. I was just saying if we define it, she was getting way over hyped and well we know how history played out.

If Cris Cyborg Prime fights Ronda in Strikeforce, there is no way female MMA in UFC.

images

images

Ronda's career was created by running away from Chris Cyborg.

images

Cyborg who destroyed Gina Carano,was the best woman fighter in the world in pass.
images

images

images

Ronda never beat Cyborg the true Strikeforce champion.

At no point in his career was Ronda the best.
In your hater opinion. She was easily widely reguarded as the best fighter in wmma.

Have you heard the phrase,to be the best you must beat the best.

In the opinion of 99% of hardcore fans Cyborg was the best, Ronda never beat her.

Cyborg was the legitimate Strikeforce champion.

Only beginners think Ronda was the best.

I think Ronda prefers to fight little amateur girls.

<Kpop01>

Beat Liz,Beth,Miesha doesn't make you the best woman fighter on the planet.

Last edited:
Ronda's multiple debilitating mental illnesses and personality disorders did her in

I'm pretty sure it was her boxing skills...or lack thereof

Hyped her up and the dumb broad thought she was Tyson

I think she was sort of a victim of her own success. She kept crushing her competition in the 1st round and so she was never motivated to improve her camp and add new skills to her toolkit.

Back