Rogan : "Most of UFC fighters smoke weed"

According to the pot smoker

Yeah, it's not like Joe has had direct access to fighters for years. I mean wtf does this guy base his opinion on.

I very much doubt that most do.

Anyway it's ok because it comes from a plant isn't it?
Then again so does heroin....

Might be one of the dumbest comments i've read lately.

109623-zoolander-clapping-gif-Imgur-B-cNuA.gif

I very much doubt that most do.

And you base this on what? These guys take punches for a living and the majority are on steroids. Why would you doubt that they are weed smokers and why would you doubt Joe's opinion, considering how much contact he has with fighters?

Sports are fueled by performance enhancing drugs to the extent people assume that more athletes use them than not.

I see ur location and I am sure you know too much about the drugs but drugs are sh.t and they re for the lazy people to find happiness in easy ways

Yeah, it's not like Joe has had direct access to fighters for years. I mean wtf does this guy base his opinion on.

Probably drugs and going with his amazing intuition.

I see ur location and I am sure you know too much about the drugs but drugs are sh.t and they re for the lazy people to find happiness in easy ways

....ooooor, help you in your guest to find happiness. You can be happy while smoking weed but weed doesnt bring anyone happiness.

let's not fall into the moral discussion of drugs.

the main is, you get popped for cocaine, it's not a performance enhancing drug, but pot is?
ridiculous.

let's not fall into the moral discussion of drugs.

the main is, you get popped for cocaine, it's not a performance enhancing drug, but pot is?
ridiculous.

Not if you do an intensive rehab for a couple of hours.

I really don't believe that. Fighters already seem to think that a beer is death in a bottle, let alone that they'll "do illegal drugs".

Does anyone who doesn't smoke pot think Joe Rogan is funny?

According to a 2014 UN study, USA is the third country with the highest percentage of the population that smokes weed. I don't understand why people think weed is very rare in a sport filled with American males under 35.

Sports and drugs are so opposite things

There are shitload of PED and recreational drugs scandals in every single sports, what are you talking about ?

According to a 2014 UN study, USA is the third country with the highest percentage of the population that smokes weed. I don't understand why people think weed is very rare in a sport filled with American males under 35.

There are shitload of PED and recreational drugs scandals in every single sports, what are you talking about ?

As you say they mention as scandals in the sports world thats why they re opposite

Back