Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning
He's a person with massive influence, and has plenty of fuck you money. His podcast surely makes him millions a year. There's no justification to support or forgive his shilling.

This is Joe every time he sees Jon fucking up outside of the octagon

<mma1>

Just can't accept that Jonny boy is a steroid cheat. It's like a little kid refusing to believe that Santa Claus isn't real
Wait a sec.....are you telling me santa is not real?

And they make fun of Vitor who only failed 1 drug test back when everyone was using. Fuck Joe Rogan and Brendan Schaub

Lol. I think the point youryou're missing is those exposed to the most information actually believed him ruled in favour of him. It’s pretty consistent that many feel he’s guilty; a ruling in his favour does not remove the banned substances from his system. and just dismiss anything that doesn’t confirm that. So the panel, the arbitrator, the experts chosen by the UFC deemed that he did indeed have banned substances in his body are all Jones shills and jones is still 100% guilty . And then you don’t have to deal with those views that you don’t believe have the litany of other drug test failures, horrific conduct in & outside of octagon, contradictory application of rules by USADA and inconsistent behaviour from the UFC. Even if they’re better informed.

You NEED don't even need to claim a conspiracy theory to see this is highly suspicious

Just for fun, I pointed out all the fallacies in your post and stated the factual reality instead.

Just for fun, I pointed out all the fallacies in your post and stated the factual reality instead.
No you’re just ignoring what actually happened and what they said. Again, you’re going the conspiracy route of course, which you need to do. Believe he’s guilty? Fine, be my guest. Rant and rave that he’s 100% guilty and everyone else is a lying shill? That’s you’re big ongoing conspiracy theory that seems to be somehow wildly embraced. You guys need it.

Well we already established Rogans a shill, he might even have a piece of UFC. I dont blame Rogan tho hes gotta do what a company man gotta do. I dont agree with him but it is what it is.

the actual evidence points to jon didn't cheat.
giphy.gif

Are you saying Rogan isn't the absolute epitome of a shill ? Because you'd be wrong.
For an epitome of a shill he does criticize the ufc a bunch and give credit to others.

Joe was claiming that a metabolite is your body reacting to steroids having been there once. Like your body remembers the steroids and makes some new chemicals because of it. Sort of like how you can get fat just by remembering a donut

Ugggghhhhh so fucking weak. I swear sometimes he acts fucking retarded as a way of covering up uncomfortable truths he is fully aware of but isn't allowed to talk about

No you’re just ignoring what actually happened and what they said. Again, you’re going the conspiracy route of course, which you need to do. Believe he’s guilty? Fine, be my guest. Rant and rave that he’s 100% guilty and everyone else is a lying shill? That’s you’re big ongoing conspiracy theory that seems to be somehow wildly embraced. You guys need it.
funny because you ignored everything I wrote.
keep doing your thing man, that 2nd yellow card will be yours...

Jones is innocent. He just has what that other thread called the Pringles problem. Once you pop, you can't stop.

Joe broked my hawt
<DCrying>

funny because you ignored everything I wrote.
keep doing your thing man, that 2nd yellow card will be yours...
You wrote about the conspiracy. I’m pointing that out bro. You see that, don’t you?

My yellow was responding to someone who attacked me way out of line...

Back