rogan: filthy cheating during ufc 196?

great thread, so much evidence you have provided. Now I know for sure that the UFC is giving Conor special treatment! They didn't want their cash cow to lose ....

<mma3>
<36>

hey retard! hi

i said - "this is unprofessional at best, but i actually wonder if its maybe a bit shady as well"

is that the same as "rogan cheated for conor"?

The name of your thread is literally "Rogan: Filthy Cheating During UFC 196". Don't respond to me, I don't want to catch the stupid.

I thought they banned account betting?

They must have banned it after mine.

Brother no fighter in the heat of the moment, in the main event, place going crazy will listen to Joe freaking Rogan.. if they happen to hear something it's most likely from there own corner.

It was just him commentating / hyped the fuck out / supper fan of the game.. they were no shenanigans happening.

I never said there was, I'm saying it sounds inappropriate and and unprofessional, he can show his enthusiasm for the sport and fight without implying favoritism.

He's just a passionate fight fan that also happens to be one of the best color commentators in the sport. On that note, I'd really like to see Nate and/or Connor on his podcast at some point.

Look at your thread title. Dude. Just admit you made a very bad thread,it's okay.

so you admit all you did was read the title? a title which has a question mark, suggesting speculation and doubt?

you still fail reading comprehension

anyway i dont care if my thread is bad, at least i tried

We still don't have 125 officially yet, and there's no way she'd go up to 135 to hang with those monsters. She could, but hasn't said anything to the effect of going up any higher than 125 if there were a belt to grab there.

Dana didn't retract it because Rogan said it which has no binding effect, and he supported it without making it official. When Dana says a fight "makes sense", it happens most of the time.

And Tyron shouldn't be able to pick who he fights first as a new champ. Let him defend a few times before he has a say in the process.

And who did he say Ronda would have to fight next?

I'm not sure, something about a fight. This isn't WWE where you make instant matches on the spot. There are tons of parties involved like coaches and legalities to deal with.

Even if Conor actually heard, he could do nothing to stop the RNC, I guess he not even wanted to escape, because a RNC is far better than took more full mounted ground and pound in the face.

I never said there was, I'm saying it sounds inappropriate and and unprofessional, he can show his enthusiasm for the sport and fight without implying favoritism.

It happens rarely and just proves to us how much of a fan he really is and that the hype gets to him to, makes him human and some of us appreciate him more for it.

He was yelling instructions to Conor because Diaz is hispanic.

The name of your thread is literally "Rogan: Filthy Cheating During UFC 196". Don't respond to me, I don't want to catch the stupid.

They must have banned it after mine.

i suppose you think that the "?" in the title is some kind of emoticon or something

I called someone a puss pre-200 lol, it's ridiculous that I'm even still yellow at this point.
Meanwhile, 10+ pages of fighter bashing goes without a single instance of dubs handed out, and you get it for something that happens in literally every thread on this website.

Fuckin' Sherdog, man.

LOL. Holy shit this is either 10/10 trolling or the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Even though Joe used the wrong choice of words, I don't think he was trying deliberately to influence the outcome of the fights.

Even if Conor actually heard, he could do nothing to stop the RNC, I guess he not even wanted to escape, because a RNC is far better than took more full mounted ground and pound in the face.

rogan was commenting/cornering right after conor shot for that takedown, there was a whole sequence of movements between rogan being cornerman and nate getting conors back, punching his face, and getting the rnc

TS still ducking the real questions

How filthy was Joe Rogan during all of this

Did he shower before the broadcast

We demand the truth

He's excited watching the fight he actually does that a lot, as do I lol

You're not expressing yourself to an audience though, there's a big difference to what you can say and to what he should say.

Back