rogan: filthy cheating during ufc 196?

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
in all the promos for nate - conor 2, they keep playing the footage of the end of the fight. i've never seen anyone bring this up but it pisses me off every time. when conor starts panic-wrestling, immediately joe rogan starts SHOUTING INSTRUCTIONS for mcgregor.

if the link doesnt take you to the exact time, its at 21 mins 35 secs.

*alternate link* its at 11 mins 55 in this one

i can't remember a single other instance where a commentator, sitting ringside, "breaks character" and actually starts screaming instructions at a fighter in the ring. think about the difference between talking about whats happening and actually shouting at the top of your voice, "LOOK OUT! LOOK OUT FOR THE GUILLOTINE, THE GUILLOTINE!"

regardless of which fighter you personally favour, this is unprofessional at best, but i actually wonder if its maybe a bit shady as well, what with hoe rogan being a ufc employee and conor one of their biggest cash cows. its actually pretty weird that he did this because rogan has such a massive boner for everything about the diaz brothers.

can anyone else recall another time when a commentator actually started screaming instructions for a fighter that was in trouble?

Last edited:
LOL. Holy shit this is either 10/10 trolling or the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Yep, Joe shouldn't have used those exact words

He couldn't hear him cause he wasn't watching from home like you.

Rogan's advice is a unfair advantage.

It's how I learned BJJ.

Last edited:
Rogan screamed instructions to Bobby Green for the RNC on Jacob Volkman. It was like he was cornering him. He even yelled out when Green was making mistakes and then told him the proper way. He celebrated once the sub was complete too.

LOL. Holy shit this is either 10/10 trolling or the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Coming from you that's like Hitler accusing Genghis Khan of not being able to play nice with others.

Kind of sounds like what he does oh... every fight he's ever commentated.

He was just yelling because he was excited. Don't be ridiculous, Conor couldn't hear him

Hes not screaming them to Conor, he is screaming them because he is hyped and is commentating at the same time.

How the fuck is that hard to see?

video not working

You've never seen anyone bring this up or a commentator do that, but it pisses you off every single time? I'm confused...

Rogan does that a lot. I don't think he's instructing the fighter at all.

and I can't watch this shit, not even on keepvid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back