rogan: filthy cheating during ufc 196?

If anything, Rogan is to blame for Conor's loss. By the time he shouted, "He's got him flattened out!!!!", it was too late for Conor to do anything with that information. Fucking Rogan.

thanks for that great and insightful diagnosis. if yr interested at all, you could maybe take a look at the people actually discussing other times rogan has done similar stuff in other fights, which was kind of the point
You're welcome and no thank you,I won't go through a thread with people discussing conspiracy theory on how Joe Rogan is helping fighters by yelling while they are in the cage.

your dna is not needed here (earth)
Right... But you may possibly be the stupidest individual to ever log on to Sherdog lol. This thread is beyond ridiculous, I mean do you actually think Conor was listening out for Rogan you moron.

You're welcome and no thank you,I won't go through a thread with people discussing conspiracy theory on how Joe Rogan is helping fighters by yelling while they are in the cage.

you have the reading comprehension of...a conor mcgregor fan

Is this the UFC where Rogan came in with a chair and his the opponent when the ref wasn't looking?

Cause yelling shit isn't cheating.

Both corners yell shit all the time.

Haha :D c'mon TS @in the liver he is just a passionate fan and doing his job.. there is no conspiracy here lol.

He get hyped up like the rest of us this is why I don't want any fake robots like the other commentators, for moments like this when he shares our passion for this shit.

Also you know he likes the Diaz bros a lot more then Conor ? you also know he picked Nate to win the fight and loved all the weigh in bullshit and favored Nate in that to.

I'm also considering he maybe bet some money on the fight (his friends sure did and made bank.. they were thinking at the upset before the fight clearly).

Rogan always calls out BJJ instructions from his imaginary pedestal.

Yeah, you're probably right. But that's not my point. My point was that this thread claiming Rogan cheated for Conor is retarded.

I don't think Rogan was doing that nor was his intent malicious in any way, but semantics is important in this case, because he used language to express his ideas and thoughts to the audience, and how he coneys his thoughts is very much relevant

Rogan is the GOAT commentator. It won't be the same when he's gone

hey retard! hi

i said - "this is unprofessional at best, but i actually wonder if its maybe a bit shady as well"

is that the same as "rogan cheated for conor"?

Unprofessional yes, shady no.

Right... But you may possibly be the stupidest individual to ever log on to Sherdog lol. This thread is beyond ridiculous, I mean do you actually think Conor was listening out for Rogan you moron.

seriously man you shouldnt try to talk to other humans, unless they have brain damage or some mental disorder. you dont understand this but it makes you look really stupid and we all feel sorry for you and a bit depressed. its upsetting when we have to watch you never understand anything, and really tiring too. just tell us how pretty conor is and how hes rich too, stick to that stuff

hey retard! hi

i said - "this is unprofessional at best, but i actually wonder if its maybe a bit shady as well"

is that the same as "rogan cheated for conor"?
Look at your thread title. Dude. Just admit you made a very bad thread,it's okay.

Regardless of intent, it was wrong for him to say that. I have no problem with him yelling "Nate has him in a deep guillotine", but when he says "look out look out for the guillotine" it sounds like coaching or instructions at the worst or bias or favoritism at the least.

Brother no fighter in the heat of the moment, in the main event, place going crazy will listen to Joe freaking Rogan.. if they happen to hear something it's most likely from there own corner.

It was just him commentating / hyped the fuck out / supper fan of the game.. they were no shenanigans happening.

Rogan is the GOAT commentator. It won't be the same when he's gone

I dread the day he leaves for good. People bitch about him and Goldie, but those guys together on a ppv is familiar to me like mom's home cooking or hearing jokes from your friends you hang out with.

meh... I don't see a problem with it. Joe waz caught up in the moment. It's all good.

Back