Media Rogan: Conor vs Nate 3 is next Guaranteed

I always saw Nate as a knockoff Nick Diaz. Nate is inferior in skill and plays up the thug stuff. Nick is the one thats legit crazy and more about that life. Nick is more talented too imo. Shame Vegas commission derailed his career with the weed suspensions. He lost the best years of his career

Neither of them are "about that life," so I don't even know what you're talking about, and Nick's sentence was massively reduced after public outcry against it and he chose to remain inactive for years after it ended so once again, no clue what you're even talking about.

Conor should take this recovery time to shed some muscle and move down to FW where his size and power are stronger weapons. Lots of good matchups for him there and winnable fights. LW is too much for him. Doesn’t get the luxury of fighting Eddie Alvarez all the time.
I always wanted to see Mac vs Holloway 2. Now it seems far fetched, but I wonder why there was no push for it 3-4 years ago.

Neither of them are "about that life," so I don't even know what you're talking about, and Nick's sentence was massively reduced after public outcry against it and he chose to remain inactive for years after it ended so once again, no clue what you're even talking about.

Nick smokes alot of weed he probably figured he would just get flagged again and get another suspension. Also Nick has had a crazy life, Couple years ago some journalist wrote a really long piece on his life. Nick is definitely about that life lol.

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

i guess low IQ stoners and degenerates can easily relate to him though.
Nobody loved nate because he beat conor.... Only the new casuals would go along with that. Which clearly you are a casual because you hating on Nate who is a legend in which most people love him because of his career... Not beating one fighter.

So basically a boxing bout with mma gloves?

Nate doesn't kick, Clowner McNoodle legs isn't going to be kicking anymore and neither one has any kind of takedowns.

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

i guess low IQ stoners and degenerates can easily relate to him though.

Why you so butthurt? Did your dad piss in your cereal?

Joe might be 5'3" but look those monster hands. Dwarfing that can of beer.

Nate gonna win this fight

If nate can go 5 and hurt leon late, he's gonna beat conor

Problem for Conor is that leg kicks were a HUGE part of his keeping Nate off in that second fight, where he escaped with the W. He won't be able to employ that in this fight. He needs to conjure up a new foe, because his current ones (Poirier, Diaz, Nurmagomedov) hold all the cards come fight time.
His ideal new foe would be a slow, short standup only guy with no kicking game and limited cardio. Any suggestions?

Can't he finally fight someone else instead? Assuming he comes back at all that is.

Give him a fight he can win. For example, Jussier Formiga or Randa Marcos.

Conor vs Nate or Aldo 2 @150 lbs. Conor should stay the fuck away from Doostin.
I always thought Aldo should've gotten a shot immediately after, so I would love to see this fight. And if Aldo wins, it's another possible trilogy for McGregor lol. The Nate fight will always be there too.

Nobody loved nate because he beat conor.... Only the new casuals would go along with that. Which clearly you are a casual because you hating on Nate who is a legend in which most people love him because of his career... Not beating one fighter.
such a legend yes he was a superstar before conor omg fighting michael johnson for basic win/show purse and happy to get it. after conor fights him nate starts acting like a negotiation genius who stood up to the UFC.

he's a basic fighter that hipster idiots like you feel superior about supporting because you can falsely call other fans casual. my original post is correct he just attracts fellow morons who can heavily relate to him and want to live vicariously through him now that he's successful.

nate will get wrecked by conor especially with conor coming back after this loss. He will fight like a boxer and of course nate always dangerous late. Nate's best move is to push the pace in the first round, get punched and get conor gassed early. IF not, just going to be 25 min clear W for conor.

I'd rather see Conor vs Ferguson. Ferguson deserves the big money fight after all the fuckery he has been through with the UFC

Back