Media Rogan: Conor vs Nate 3 is next Guaranteed

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

i guess low IQ stoners and degenerates can easily relate to him though.
Agree, there is this weird Nate obsession mostly by Mexicans

Wouldn't be shocked if Nate takes it if it happens.

Remember when Nate told Connor he did not know what a gazelle is?

Hilarious!

Would watch, and you all would too.

PS: Isnt a bit early to discuss Conor's fights? IF he returns, IF, its going to take a while...like late 2022.

What the UFC should do is invest in two of its stars by giving Jorge and Nate tune up fights, against bums if necessary. Get them back to winning ways. Then match one or both of them with Conor in 2022. I do wonder how much appetite there will be for a fourth fight with Dustin, once the dust has settled in the coming months. The UFC might also give Conor a tune up fight, like they did with Cowboy.

Unlikely because Nate wouldn't take a dive. IMHO. Gotta protect that investment now that Dustin has knocked the stock down. Best to do that with a good company man who plays ball/promises in interviews beforehand to not grapple and that he'd be happy to lose the fight.

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

wow...the bitterness is running thru your soul. did nate fucked your mother or something?

I always wanted to see Mac vs Holloway 2. Now it seems far fetched, but I wonder why there was no push for it 3-4 years ago.

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure max campaigned for it oN a couple of occasions. I know max occasionally throws digs at him on social media.

Lets hope so. 1-1, a great rivalry and a guaranteed great fight. More funny trash talk as well in the build up

Noob account. Figures.

it's clearly the fight to make they are both 1-1 and both fights were lit

How tf does beating a washed up Nate earn you a fourth fight with Poirier ? Lol

I think that this would still be aiming too high for a guy in his position, but it’s probably what will happen. Imagine Conor losing the third fight to Nate.. Career over.

Joe seems confident in saying that. Tbh it does make most sense for Conor and if he wins it then you can do Dustin vs Conor 4 for belt lol

Conor needs an easier fight, Nate would beat him.

Conor may never defend a belt, but he IS the King Kong of rematches no doubt.

{<Mcgoat}

Back