Media Rogan: Conor vs Nate 3 is next Guaranteed

That may not be the best next move for Conor’s fragile body & fragile career coming off losses and a major injury. Even when Conor beat Nate, it was grueling.

After all, Nate is three times the size of him.

That's obvious; the UFC can't risk Mcg in losing after getting his ass handled by Dustin, so nate it's a logical opponent for him.

Whether Nate takes this seriously and beat a worn, inactive, regressed in skills with worse cardio Mcg is up to him, but Mcg can't afford to lose this one

Comeback fight has to be a winnable one, yet garner enough interest to be seen as intriguing. I'd say this one could be it.

Problem for Conor is that leg kicks were a HUGE part of his keeping Nate off in that second fight, where he escaped with the W. He won't be able to employ that in this fight. He needs to conjure up a new foe, because his current ones (Poirier, Diaz, Nurmagomedov) hold all the cards come fight time.

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

i guess low IQ stoners and degenerates can easily relate to him though.

Conor should take this recovery time to shed some muscle and move down to FW where his size and power are stronger weapons. Lots of good matchups for him there and winnable fights. LW is too much for him. Doesn’t get the luxury of fighting Eddie Alvarez all the time.

Bleh, that fight doesn’t interest me at all. It feels so unneeded.
That being said.
I’ll watch it anyways.

I don't get the appeal of this fight... or the appeal of nate as a fighter in general.

People loved nate because he beat conor at a time that people really wanted to see conor lose.. they didn't even care about the circumstances

But now there are lots of people that can beat conor, so fuck nate. he's a cringey try hard stereotype who's claim to fame is being a human punching bag. he doesn't finish fights or get finished.

So much cluelessness in one post. Staggering, really. You sound like some idiot who accidentally got redirected here from an NFL forum.

I always saw Nate as a knockoff Nick Diaz. Nate is inferior in skill and plays up the thug stuff. Nick is the one thats legit crazy and more about that life. Nick is more talented too imo. Shame Vegas commission derailed his career with the weed suspensions. He lost the best years of his career

Not getting finished while remaining in the pocket, particularly in the premiere league, that the UFC is, is rare and worthy of praise, that’s why Nate gets respect. He fights to the end and gives his opponents the chance to take his block off, which they struggle to do . A journeyman fighter can’t do this simply by being durable…. it’s durability, cardio, gamesmanship and some effective offense.

Aptly worded. Is true.

Any time someone says Nate diaz is their favorite fighter you can pretty much figure out everything about them instantly.

Back