Rogan calling the crowd "drunk morons"

Oh, am I supposed to be impressed because you joined in 2010? Does that somehow make you better than me? Should I perhaps get on my knees and bow down to you? Lick my hairy asshole fuckface. Just because you joined this site before me doesn't mean that you are somehow better than me, nor does it mean that you are more knowledgeable about MMA than I am. Go fuck your mother asswipe.

While I don't agree with the entire join date thing, among other reasons because accounts have allegedly been banned in the past, this reply is worryingly revealing.

While I don't agree with the entire join date thing, among other reasons because accounts have allegedly been banned in the past, this reply is worryingly revealing.
If you've got something you want to say to me, say it. I don't take shit from nobody, not you, not that other guy, no one. I don't give a fuck if you think you're some kind of hotshot just because you've been on this site longer I have. I joined this site because I like MMA and I like discussing it with other people. I didn't come here to start shit with other people, but if people want to start shit with me they better make sure that they can take it as well as they can dish it out. Because if not then I won't hesitate to verbally destroy them. You mess with the bull, you get the horns, motherfuckers.

He was so awful during the whole card. He overreacts to EVERYTHING now.

"OH!! OH!! Its in tight!"

2 seconds later the guys out of the choke and on top or something.

Which lifts are more appropriate, De Niro or Rogan @Sir Galahad ?

Deniro's a has-been manlet. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

deniro.jpg

I feel the same way about Sheroggers at times. "It's Normal"...

Saying those things makes him feel taller

I used to be the, "SHOW RESPECT TO THE FIGHTERS!!! YOU WOULDN'T BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STEP IN THE CAGE!!!" Then I saw Wineland/Dobson live....I booed them.

If you've got something you want to say to me, say it. I don't take shit from nobody, not you, not that other guy, no one. I don't give a fuck if you think you're some kind of hotshot just because you've been on this site longer I have. I joined this site because I like MMA and I like discussing it with other people. I didn't come here to start shit with other people, but if people want to start shit with me they better make sure that they can take it as well as they can dish it out. Because if not then I won't hesitate to verbally destroy them. You mess with the bull, you get the horns, motherfuckers.

You do your thing, bud.

I generally dislike Joe and his increasingly awful, embarrassing commentary.

HOWEVER, I completely agreed with and appreciated him calling out the crowd during the Greene-Oleynik fight.

Having attended several major MMA events in person (Bellator 206 and Bellator 226), there are few things more annoying than a bunch of drunk fucking idiots instantly booing as soon as a fight hits the ground, or in some cases simply any moment when the two guys aren't going toe-to-toe throwing wild haymakers at one another.

Also you gotta give credit to him making Greene tap by scratching his fingers on his leg cos he was so bound up. Really makes the moniker Boa Constrictor seem accurate.

Was it Kellerher and Ode where he was tapping by kicking his feet

I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mother who don't take no crap off nobody

Back