Rogan calling the crowd "drunk morons"

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else laugh when Joe said about the audience "you're drunk, you guys are morons" for booing during the Greene/Oleinik fight? I know he gets a lot of hate on here for his biased commentary, but that was pretty funny.

Last edited:
MMA is a casual noob sport with the average drunk guy in attendance being a closet homosexual who is afraid of arousal with witnessing grappling exchanges with two shirtless men. Like Aaron Hernandez, they use their toxic masculinity to their advantage to cover it up.

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

He must have been online reading this forum at the time.

well,its true,but the oleinik fight was bad.

He's calling the people morons who pay his salary. HWs shouldn't be rolling around like women. You have the weight of 2 FLWs behind your punch, stop humping.

well,its true,but the oleinik fight was bad.
I mean it’s an olenik fight. That’s about what you expect. Personally I like watching him

I mean it’s an olenik fight. That’s about what you expect. Personally I like watching him
It just looked two old white belts having a war of attrition on a sunday afternoon open mat

I said this before, but I never understood people booing a take down or grappling.
If you don't like grappling, you do realize there's a whole different sport called Kickboxing right?
Drunk morons...

He’s absolutely right. The crowds at UFC events are the fucking worst.

Rogan said a bunch of things that must have made the producers cringe last night. It was pretty funny.

Like saying Cowboy might have a couple Budweisers before fighting. You can almost hear the producer yelling "MODELO. SAY MODELO" in his ear.

The crowd wasn't great but let's be honest, anyone in the crowd would have done a better job of commentating that event.

i noticed there were people in the front row literally laughing during the second round of that fight. one dude and his buddy kept pointing and laughing in between looking at their phones, and this other dude who i think was an official was laughing like the whole time. kind of weird.

How can Rogan blame people for being drunk, there was no way anyone sober made it through that card I mean I tried to drink my way through Holm Pennington but there wasn't enough booze on planet earth to make that fight interesting. Odds on Rogan was smoking a blunt between breaks.

Back