Rogan calling the crowd "drunk morons"

Did anyone else laugh when Joe said about the audience "you're drunk, you guys are morons" for booing during the Greene/Oleinik fight? I know he gets a lot of hate on here for his biased commentary, but that was pretty funny.

Joe can be a shill and fool, but sometimes he's right

He’s not wrong, but he shouldn’t have said it, either. Same guy also thinks there should be no resets, either, which is moronic.

What is toxic about masculinity? I've been seeing that word a lot. Being a guy is a negative thing now?
According to modern feminists, yes. Of course, they’re whackadoos.

Are you one of those MGTOW pussies who complains about how you can't do or say anything in today's age with political correctness ? Please, tell me about the fucking golf shoes !
holy shit you've got some anger issues. No i happen to be married and could easily do so a thousand times over. Probably because I'm not a pussy worried about political correctness. :) I was only asking a question

76vji5d72iq11.jpg
Can’t tell if that’s real or not but I’m laughing anyway. He has such a weird body.

MMA is a casual noob sport with the average drunk guy in attendance being a closet homosexual who is afraid of arousal with witnessing grappling exchanges with two shirtless men. Like Aaron Hernandez, they use their toxic masculinity to their advantage to cover it up.

That description covers you pretty well but what about the rest of MMA fans?

MMA is a casual noob sport with the average drunk guy in attendance being a closet homosexual who is afraid of arousal with witnessing grappling exchanges with two shirtless men. Like Aaron Hernandez, they use their toxic masculinity to their advantage to cover it up.
Yet you’ve been on these forms for 12+ years. Is there anything you need to tell us that’s been weighing you down or that you’ve been covering up?

holy shit you've got some anger issues. No i happen to be married and could easily do so a thousand times over. Probably because I'm not a pussy worried about political correctness. :) I was only asking a question

And I was only taking the piss

That description covers you pretty well but what about the rest of MMA fans?

There's a select few of us hardcore fans then the rest are casuals with a sherdog white belt 2016+ join date

Are you one of those MGTOW pussies who complains about how you can't do or say anything in today's age with political correctness ? Please, tell me about the fucking golf shoes !

Poor little snowflake. Masculinity offends you, the name of Jesus offends you. You obviously believe in the politically correct left banning us from saying anything that offends you, while having the nerve to call everyone who disagrees with you a pussy. Hypocrite much?

Poor little snowflake. Masculinity offends you, the name of Jesus offends you. You obviously believe in the politically correct left banning us from saying anything that offends you, while having the nerve to call everyone who disagrees with you a pussy. Hypocrite much?

Wow triggered much snowflake ? So woke bruh. Jesus died by the way (RIP) time to move on. How them lemons taste ?

He's calling the people morons who pay his salary. HWs shouldn't be rolling around like women. You have the weight of 2 FLWs behind your punch, stop humping.
Have you ever seen a Rogan standup? Half the shtick is calling humanity, or some subset thereof, morons.

Have you ever seen a Rogan standup? Half the shtick is calling humanity, or some subset thereof, morons.

It's funny too because for years he hosted a show where he stood around and watched morons eat bugs and jump off of bridges for money.

Wow triggered much snowflake ? So woke bruh. Jesus died by the way (RIP) time to move on. How them lemons taste ?

Very original, using phrases that are always used against your type (because they fit), as if they fit going the other way. You might as well stick with the tried and true xenophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Trying to flip the script by using terms hypocritically does your arguments no favor. That is honestly about the least triggered I've ever been arguing with someone online. It has to be moderately well said to create a "trigger"

He's calling the people morons who pay his salary. HWs shouldn't be rolling around like women. You have the weight of 2 FLWs behind your punch, stop humping.
Its MMA grappling is a part of MMA
Calling for someone to completely disregard the ground game and just stand up and bang is stupid. Just go watch kickboxing or boxing then

Very original, using phrases that are always used against your type (because they fit), as if they fit going the other way. You might as well stick with the tried and true xenophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Trying to flip the script by using terms hypocritically does your arguments no favor.

What argument ? Your type ? I see one retard taking some dry sarcastic throwaway comments very seriously. You're trying way too hard.

Its MMA grappling is a part of MMA
Calling for someone to completely disregard the ground game and just stand up and bang is stupid. Just go watch kickboxing or boxing then
It's still a business. People don't want to watch stale mate grappling or holding against a cage. Proven bc EBI isn't selling record PPVs.

Back