Rodolfo Bellato was given the chance to be a warrior; something not given to Jiri.

Was Rodolfo Bellato more out of it than Jiri?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
LWH Rodolfo Bellato came back from the dead and won the fight. If that fight resulted in a stoppage for Ihor, it would have been a far better stoppage than Pereira vs. Jiri.

Great decision to let fighters be warriors.

1701556215071.png

Terrible decision that robbed Jiri of his chance to beat Alex.

1701556298707.png

I think it was a good stoppage.

Jiri fell back with Alex mounted didn't he?

I don't know, seemed good to me.

He ate 5-6 shots that should have put him out and stayed alive long enough to swing back.

Let's be honest though, the ref should have stopped the fight in that sequence...

Bellato was probably sleeping with his wife, and he let it continue so Bellato could keep getting punched...

Goes to show rabbit punch swarms are more effective in the refs eyes than concussive Thor hammer shots

They didnt have the same courtesy for his opponent tho. I mean really, throwing a bunch of fast baby punches is enough to stop the fight? After almost putting out Belato like 20 times with hammerfists
Poteria was extremely done, couldn't even stand up for the result of the fight

Thread watched.

I thought Bellato was in it the whole time. Jiri was out.

LWH Rodolfo Bellato came back from the dead and won the fight. If that fight resulted in a stoppage for Ihor, it would have been a far better stoppage than Pereira vs. Jiri.

Great decision to let fighters be warriors.

View attachment 1014335

Terrible decision that robbed Jiri of his chance to beat Alex.

View attachment 1014336
Yeah cause Ihor potieira Hits hard exaclty like Poatan lol

Bellato got lucky, for sure. Proved his toughness but he might find his hands seriously full with the rest of the division if Potieria got to him like that.

Wasn’t that the same ref that let Bobby Green take an extra 400 shots?

Those kind of things are career ruiners,TS you should be happy your boy Jiri didn’t receive the same treatment.

Doubt he was more done than Belato a few moments earlier
I mean, he was completely exhausted. Bellato was definitely more hurt, but he was still capable of moving enough to survive, Ihor had a completely spent gas tank.

I mean, he was completely exhausted. Bellato was definitely more hurt, but he was still capable of moving enough to survive, Ihor had a completely spent gas tank.
You couldn't see it on TV but Ihor was really messed up. More than Gassed, he was on the ground wincing in pain he got messed up bad

The JBG got DMd the gif of Potieria dancing over Shogun's corpse about 5 seconds before the ref was going to stop the fight, then got annoyed and decided to pull the old switcheroo.

JBG Bless.

And again, fuck Potieria

Wasn’t that the same ref that let Bobby Green take an extra 400 shots?

Those kind of things are career ruiners,TS you should be happy your boy Jiri didn’t receive the same treatment.

If there's less than 5% of a comeback, call the fight. 5% or more, let it continue. Jiri definitely had at least 5% of not being finished there.

Let it go, the ref saw him take s bunch of elbows to the side of the head and then he dropped, though he was out and stopped it, shit happens.

Back