Rockhold Trash Talk: Character or Anger?

He always strike me as a guy who always have a chip in his shoulder, he seems to be bothered most of time specially during fight week

I think the Yoel thing stems deeper then "he claims to be solder of god but tries killing people" thing. I think he throughly believes Yoel's been on PEDS for a long time and is just a flat out cheater so why should he give him any respect? Lets get real, Yoel really should have more losses on his record then it shows. Kennedy had his ass on queer street but he cheated to regain his wits lol. And every judge outside of the ones actually ringside calling the Jacare fight had Jacare winning by decision.

Respect him in the fight though Lukey boy, I need my bread for that fight lol

Yeah man but its not just with Yoel too even with Branch he seemed legit upset with him.

He is mad at everyone for no evident reason.

Not an act imo.

Bisping really got to him. Luke seems like the kind of guy whose always succeeded and has trouble dealing with adversity as per his emotions.

Not saying he doesn't bounce back just saying the initial emotion after the fact seems hard for him to control.

Maybe he's cutting so much weight for an advantage at MW that he's literally always hungry and pissed off because of it.

He's not all there man. Dude needs to see someone professionally. Carries way too much bitterness and baggage.

Kind of like a teenage girl who got dumped...

Not an act imo.

Bisping really got to him. Luke seems like the kind of guy whose always succeeded and has trouble dealing with adversity as per his emotions.

Not saying he doesn't bounce back just saying the initial emotion after the fact seems hard for him to control.

Was he different before the Bisping loss? I don't remember.

Was he different before the Bisping loss? I don't remember.

He was cocky before the fight and he was cocky after but imo after the fight he was cocky and angry before the fight he was just cocky

Rockhold is an emotional person, whenever he is talking about anything passionate he gets all choked up and lost for words, just look at his post fight speech against Branch for example

you're not wrong about the anger thing though he does get worked up very easily

Demi Lovato told him how shit was going down.

You figure it out.

It seems like during media interviews and press conferences the way he always talks about his opponent is like he is seriously angry at them and it's personal.

Is that just the way he talks shit and he takes it all personally - or is he just trying to sell the fight and playing a weird angry character?

Some guys you can tell are just selling fights with trash talk - Chael, McGregor, even Covington...

But Rockhold sounds legit angry everytime he speaks. Like at the press conference with Yoel:

"Yoel calls himself ‘The Soldier of God,’ yet he talks about crippling and hospitalizing his opponents."

Dude sounded pissed when talking about Yoel like he is the scum of the earth. What is Luke's deal?

Comparatively, Mark, Yoel and Curtis Blaydes at the conference all seemed civil and easy going lol

You really took his comments about Yoel out of context. The comment was in regards to a question about Yoel being speed bump, and Luke expressing the seriousness of the fight.

He's not angry, he's salty.

TooMuchSalt.jpg

i just think hes an arrogant guy who looks down on other people.

"Yoel calls himself ‘The Soldier of God,’ yet he talks about crippling and hospitalizing his opponents."

Well, he is right!

Back