Robot workers

Robots..... friends or foe?

• Total voters

Pizza Werewolf

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I keep hearing people bring up how they want to replace restaurant workers with machines.
I originally thought this was kinda shitty.

Tbh I still think its shitty if they are going to replace the cooks but there is one or two positions I totally welcome our robot friends to take over...

And that is the late-night cashiers and management.
1630646025125.png

Have one of these enraged murderbots there to deal with all the drunk customers, and maniacs buggin over wing sauce at 3 am.
It will be great, go ahead and put your hands on this machine in a childlike fit because they are out of nuggets and watch him CRUSH THEM INTO DUST.

They can also move them into daytime shifts and have them deal with all the Karens and out of wack customers using robotic ears it can just shut off to avoid the abuse.
Then have it spout out the same preprogrammed response the usual managers have be trained to respond with.
We could even have to robot just print them coupons on the spot if their complaints are reasonable. And if not it can just grab them up and with its vice like grip then throw them through the nearest window or out the door.

So what kinda stuff do you think robots could help with?

I hope in the near future, each person could buy an affordable IG-11 or C3-PO for home use.

It’s inevitable in some sectors. Stocktaking and moving items in warehouses is done by robots in some places, and it’s only going to increase. I am hoping for a sexy housemaid robot at some point.

There are already companies with robotics designed for the fast food industry. They have a machine with a robotic arm that handles the fries and it can use vision based AI to monitor and flip burgers, take the drink orders and make them. They have them in certain chains and they are expanding.

What you are asking about though is a bit further out. It's not as far as you would think though. They could have general purpose robots in a few years.

Robot bouncers will be awesome

Mouth off all you want but its a machine lol

Hiding drugs from dogs is bad enough, don't need some over zealous robot hands on me........next thing you know the robot bouncers will think the vending machines are into them.........

Hiding drugs from dogs is bad enough, don't need some over zealous robot hands on me........next thing you know the robot bouncers will think the vending machines are into them.........
And the washing machines
washing-machine-robot-chicken.gif

@newjerseynick I'm detecting a strong sexual undercurrent here.
Repeated references to this theoretical robot forcefully grabbing you and man handling you with its vice like grip and extraordinary strength.
Not that there is anything wrong with that
<Neil01>

@newjerseynick I'm detecting a strong sexual undercurrent here.
Repeated references to this theoretical robot forcefully grabbing you and man handling you with its vice like grip and extraordinary strength.
Not that there is anything wrong with that
<Neil01>
I think you just projecting.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Asking for a friend, but what if someone wanted to fuck a grilled cheese, while being filmed by a robot worker?

Asking for a friend, but what if someone wanted to fuck a grilled cheese, while being filmed by a robot worker?
I would not let them into my kitchen.
Also fucking a hot cheese sandwich sounds pretty dangerous.
If its their own kitchen they can do whatever they want but they have to eat the sandwich afterwards because wasting food is bad.

I literally service robot “workers” as my career. They do eliminate some labour positions but people don’t want to work anyways lol

Back