Media Roberts: beef with Weaver is very personal, nothing I hate more then a dog abuser

Posts that he's not on twitter, on Twitter.

giphy.gif

Should put him in the cage with a bunch of fighting dogs and just let them do there thing on him.

Bro, he tranes UFC! He'd be chuckin' out paw bars and snappin' necks like none other! Those game pitties ain't ready for Brok's strong style! Guy's parents were so street they didn't give a fugg about how to spell his name properly. You can't coach that, Joe.

I read one of sam Sheridan's books,that explores the world of professional dog fighting. Not the street hood stuff but the bigger money fights.
He talks to a guy who has a dog trained for this,and the guy explains that the appeal is to see how much heart,how much gameness a dog will show. They separate the dogs,and they have a chance to give up or keep fighting. So seeing the dog keep going in a battle excites people. He tries to explain that he still loves the dog and you need to have a good relationship with the dog to encourage him to fight....all the while explaining that these dogs generally have to be put down as soon as they lose. If a dog loses a fight they won't have another one in them and they are too dangerous to be you casual pet. I abhor dog fighting. As a pet owner you should give your dog a comfortable beautiful life,and instead you force them to essentially fight to the death so you can make some money. Its disgusting.

if it was a dog's natural instincts to fight to death, wolf packs wouldn't exist in the wild because the Alpha would've killed the rest of the males in the pack, but that's not what happens. they fight for dominance, once one dog gets the upper hand, the fight is effectively over and now the loser becomes a lower ranking wolf. he isn't slaughtered by the Alpha.
Wolves will kill wolves from other packs, happens often. That is more similar to taking a dog and having him fight another dog who he is unfamiliar with. Even a gamebred pit will usually not kill another dog who he has been raised with unless maybe a female in heat is involved.

Beating and abusing dogs to train them is part of dog fighting, are you fucking retarded? Starving them is part of making them aggressive. You don't have a clue about dog fighting. Educate yourself
It's really not that hard to have two dogs fight genius. All you really have to do is not socialize your dog and then take it around dogs they don't want to be around. That's probably what happened here, I doubt this Weaver guy is some organized dog fighter, probably just a ghetto kid who has pitbulls so he threw it next to his friend's and watched the fight ensue

If this cunt genuinely is an animal abuser, if there's no doubt, If he really is the little dicked scum bag that partakes in dog fights then yeah... I'm hoping for the first broken neck in the ufc, it will be of absolutely no loss to humanity, fuck that prick.
If however he's kidding and is a fairly decent chap then best of luck to both combatants!

Best part is that he had to make an account to respond and say he didn't have an account?

<{Joewithit}>

Such sensitive people in the mma community, so weird.
I'm all for two consenting adults beating the shit out of each other, two animals forced to fight and treated like shit and beaten like ginger step kids is something abhorrent, truly fucking disgusting and if you can't see the difference then you need your wiring checked.

I'm all for two consenting adults beating the shit out of each other, two animals forced to fight and treated like shit and beaten like ginger step kids is something abhorrent, truly fucking disgusting and if you can't see the difference then you need your wiring checked.

Abusers, whether physical, mental, emotional, etc. can all sit in the same cell as far as I'm concerned. Truly embodies the worst of what we are.

Lol Roberts posted on his IG and Brok screenshotted it and posted that on twitter. Dont think Robert's has a twitter still

Ah, ok, I was trying to track the Twitters back and forth and got tired of being redirected.

That makes much more sense. Thanks!

View attachment 772746 do you consider this mutilation and torture? What exactly do you think a dog looks like after it fights another dog to the death? You think they wear boxing gloves? Are you slow?

PS that picture was meant to be tame for sherdog I could post some shit that would get me banned.

PPS I hate pitbulls and wish they were illegal and the breed dies out
I can't agree with that last statement, I have various friends with pitbulls, they're wonderful, honest to God I turn up at there house and they won't leave you alone until you've rolled around with them, they're so playful and fantastic with my friends kids, this is from someone that prefers cats.
If they're raised properly they're great dogs.

If they're raised properly they're great dogs.

Dobies had the same stigma. One of my best friends aunt had 3 of them and they were the most affectionate creatures you could imagine. The couldn't wait to run up and get attention and run around with you. Grab their nerf football and get to playing.

Back