Media Roberts: beef with Weaver is very personal, nothing I hate more then a dog abuser

Oh no I'm pretty clear. Dogs on pedastals, above homeless and brown people... Above the sick and old they spend no time helping. Because loving a pet takes all their time up or something.
Above animals driven out by housing projects. And pigs!!!
Don't forget the pigs!!
Your argument is fucking ridiculous, it boils down to "if you like dogs then you hate everything else".
That's the argument of a retard.
That's your argument.

Lol, the more you try, the more you fail.

I wasn't making any kind of argument. I was bemoaning the class of what I perceive to be yuppie dog owners who are outraged when they hear about pet dogs being hurt in a select number of circumstances, but ambivalent to human/animal suffering in a wide variety of other cases. Not only that, they wish physical violence against those who hurt said pets, ironically.

I was not making any broad statements about pet owners.

You just saw what you wanted to see, didn't actually bother reading what I wrote. Either that or you have poor reading comprehension skills.

Lol, the more you try, the more you fail.

I wasn't making any kind of argument. I was bemoaning the class of what I perceive to be yuppie dog owners who are outraged when they hear about pet dogs being hurt in a select number of circumstances, but ambivalent to human/animal suffering in a wide variety of other cases. Not only that, they wish physical violence against those who hurt said pets, ironically.

I was not making any broad statements about pet owners.

You just saw what you wanted to see, didn't actually bother reading what I wrote. Either that or you have poor reading comprehension skills.
You've literally just agreed with my original assessment of your bullshit, holy shit could you be any more dense?
You weren't making an argument just bemoaning those you see as yuppies? That's making an argument if your idea of yuppies is pet owners.
I hate to point this out but yuppies died in the '80's, and they were never exclusively animal owners. At this stage you're fighting yourself stop it.

You've literally just agreed with my original assessment of your bullshit, holy shit could you be any more dense?
You weren't making an argument just bemoaning those you see as yuppies? That's making an argument if your idea of yuppies is pet owners.
I hate to point this out but yuppies died in the '80's, and they were never exclusively animal owners. At this stage you're fighting yourself stop it.

You're not really a guy that likes to pay attention to details, are you?

To be crystal clear though, you're saying those that defend animal rights are absolutely against human rights

No, I didn't.

those that enjoy the company of a pet dog or cat are vehemently against the homeless and/or brown people. That they have no empathy for others in terrible situations in other countries.

Nope.

You're saying that people that like dogs are against everything else.

Nope, didn't say that either.

There's a difference between complaining about a particular set of people who behave in a certain way, and claiming all members of another set belong to this set.

Yikes man, it's hilarious and sad at the same time. Your reading comprehension is just atrocious, you won't even be able to recognize the logical errors you've made even if someone pointed them out to you.

To be crystal clear though, you're saying those that defend animal rights are absolutely against human rights
No, I didn't.
wasn't making any kind of argument. I was bemoaning the class of what I perceive to be yuppie dog owners who are outraged when they hear about pet dogs being hurt in a select number of circumstances, but ambivalent to human/animal suffering in a wide variety of other cases.

those that enjoy the company of a pet dog or cat are vehemently against the homeless and/or brown people. That they have no empathy for others in terrible situations in other countries.
Nope.
Above the homeless who they ignore on their way to work, above the brown people in other countries that are bombed mercilessly and who they try not to think about, above the sick and elderly who they never spent one second of their life helping, above the other animals whose habitat are destroyed by their modern way of living, above the poor pigs sent to the slaughter in the most barbarous of conditions so they can get their junior bacon cheeseburger.
You're saying that people that like dogs are against everything else.

Above the homeless who they ignore on their way to work, above the brown people in other countries that are bombed mercilessly and who they try not to think about, above the sick and elderly who they never spent one second of their life helping, above the other animals whose habitat are destroyed by their modern way of living, above the poor pigs sent to the slaughter in the most barbarous of conditions so they can get their junior bacon cheeseburger.

God forbid a dog gets hurt
There's a difference between complaining about a particular set of people who behave in a certain way, and claiming all members of another set belong to this set.

Yikes man, it's hilarious and sad at the same time. Your reading comprehension is just atrocious, you won't even be able to recognize the logical errors you've made even if someone pointed them out to you.

I'm very drunk and struggling to the old editing bit where you say/I say, I've done my best though andthe general point is clear, you day "I never said that" and you did, furthermore you did"I never said this" and you did.

No, I didn't.

Nope.

Ah fuck it, it's all getting tricky, I'm right you're wrong it's all there, or whatever.

How f*cking dumb and pathetic can a person be to actually DO or SAY these things:

"One of my homies thought his dog could take mine, so we put them to the test,” Weaver replied. “Lol, mine won but lost a lil’ bit of his ear.”

Then, when confronted about said dog fight he says it wasn't a fight...

"He insisted there was no orchestrated dog fight. Instead, it was a play session that got too aggressive. Weaver attributed his dog fighting comments to “adrenaline” and took responsibility for underestimating the weight of his words."

I mean...how dumb does he think we are. We're honestly supposed to believe this dude didn't make 2 dogs fight...?

Dude is dumb as a brick and a piece of shit to boot.

Fuck him if that dog stuff is true. I guess his looks match his act.

Lets go Roberts

I'm pretty sure those dogs would love it more if they were running around catching frisbees instead of having a fucking eye taken out and going blind, or there leg broken by a jaw of teeth.

Lol how often does that happen in Russia and Japan?! Barely never. Different rules entirely. Dogs barely or never get injured from fights over there.

I don't think Weaver is doing dog fights on the regular it was just the one time and it was still horribly bad. He let his dog get hurt and most likely didn't get him any care afterwards. I'm glad Roberts served him his just desserts.

Michael Vick was a bad example of dog fighting. He was a real dog abuser and hope he rots in hell. In Russia, Middle East, and Japan the dog is actually treated with respect. Sometimes 10x more than the average per dog. Also they don’t let the dogs get injured and stop the fight before they do most of the time, or when a dog submits to another.

The dogs get the best food, medical care, massages, housing any dog could ask for. They never fight to the death, and are doing a job that comes natural for them.

They aren’t depressed sitting in home doing nothing and not having a purpose in life.

And no do not bring up pictures of thugs, that abuse there dogs and fight there dogs in backyards living in horrible conditions.... now that is disgusting.

Do your research people.... dog fighting was once a noble sport with respect, not a cruel barbaric thing. The stories you here are not real dog men, they abuse dogs not fight them for the sport or improvement in the dogs or breeding. They are sick in the head and are not doing it for the greater good.

Lol how often does that happen in Russia and Japan?! Barely never. Different rules entirely. Dogs barely or never get injured from fights over there.

So are you a master troll who used dogs as a replacement for humans in the human cock-fighting MMA argument? Please be that.

What about Song Yadong and Weili Zhang eating dogs? Nobody ever brings that up.

I think dog fighting is terrible but I dont believe Weaver to be the monster everyone is making him to be.

WAR CHATA TUSKA!
Racist little c@nt, aren't you?

Back