Media Roberts: beef with Weaver is very personal, nothing I hate more then a dog abuser

They had Desmond Green fight multiple times after killing multiple people.. they even celebrated his homecoming on NY card lol

hopefully that piece of shit is behind bars for a long time now

Conor would never ever abuse animals
That came out of left field if you mean this cunt
5d1cec0e21a86105406f6464

What do you call two gay guys named Bob?

Answer: Oral Roberts

View attachment 772746 do you consider this mutilation and torture? What exactly do you think a dog looks like after it fights another dog to the death? You think they wear boxing gloves? Are you slow?

PS that picture was meant to be tame for sherdog I could post some shit that would get me banned.

PPS I hate pitbulls and wish they were illegal and the breed dies out
Well I actually love pitbulls, they are probably my favorite dog and I love almost all animals unlike you. Im just saying, yes fighting dogs is bad but not as bad as someone who starves and abuses their dogs. At least with fighting you are kind of playing on the dogs natural instinct and the dog actually does get a rush from fighting and will die doing something that it finds exciting. Similar to a dog that gets killed hunting a hog or some other dangerous animal. Somebody who personally will just starve their dog, or torture it is evil to an even worse degree. The dog gets nothing but pure misery from that experience, I'm sure if dogs actually had the ability to communicate, they would tell you the same thing I did.

Meh... dogs fight. That’s one way they communicate. Humans do the same too.

The irony here is hilarious because these two will do exactly that tonight.
Way off-base. Only 1990's American Republicans think that MMA is still "human cockfighting", whereas the dogs don't do it for the money, or by their own accord, etc.,

Way off-base. Only 1990's American Republicans think that MMA is still "human cockfighting", whereas the dogs don't do it for the money, or by their own accord, etc.,
My local classic rock DJs who are all liberal, Trump hating men in their 40s-really 60s hate UFC and take any chance to talk shit. Smith handing his teeth to the ref was the last time they talked about it. Plenty of conservatives like UFC and plenty of liberals hate it. Educate yourself

Well I actually love pitbulls, they are probably my favorite dog and I love almost all animals unlike you. Im just saying, yes fighting dogs is bad but not as bad as someone who starves and abuses their dogs. At least with fighting you are kind of playing on the dogs natural instinct and the dog actually does get a rush from fighting and will die doing something that it finds exciting. Similar to a dog that gets killed hunting a hog or some other dangerous animal. Somebody who personally will just starve their dog, or torture it is evil to an even worse degree. The dog gets nothing but pure misery from that experience, I'm sure if dogs actually had the ability to communicate, they would tell you the same thing I did.
Beating and abusing dogs to train them is part of dog fighting, are you fucking retarded? Starving them is part of making them aggressive. You don't have a clue about dog fighting. Educate yourself

I loved how he missed weight, but he still had time to do his face paint.

I loved how he missed weight, but he still had time to do his face paint.
I'm not supporting the guy but he took the fight on a week's notice, feel like it's alright to cut him some slack on the missed weight.

All I see is people hating on the dude, but has anyone actually proved he really is involved in dog fighting? He may not have been lying about that being a joke.

so he says it was his neighbor's dog but when he comes clean in the bloody elbow article it's his cousin's dog. reading the article you can tell this is what Brok does.

'my dog won' is all one really needs to see/read to play a pretty accurate armchair psychologist here.
what a fuckin' scumbag.

I don't know any details about Weaver and his dog(s), but there is a world of difference between breeding and/or forcing dogs to fight and human beings choosing to compete in a sanctioned sport for money, don't you think?

What about Song Yadong and Weili Zhang eating dogs? Nobody ever brings that up.

I think dog fighting is terrible but I dont believe Weaver to be the monster everyone is making him to be.

WAR CHATA TUSKA!
What are you basing that on, them being Chinese?

Absolute fucking prick - normally I keep insults to in person or not at all. Normally.

<HisEye>

Back