• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Robert F Kennedy Jr on Rogan right now

Do you have the post?

Well @cottagecheesefan has been pretty open that his goal with posting on these forums is to hopefully push people to the far-right (his words). So I'd imagine its nothing more than spread every bit of bullshit he can that he thinks helps his cause. Of course, you can never discount just pure trolling. I only say that because if the guys goal is to convince an unsure party that the republican party is the way to go, then constantly being dead wrong can't be helping.

I pointed out to others before, the guys messed up on his links several times over the years. He wasn't the only bad poster to do so. Several of them have accidentally linked to a shared Google Doc that gets updated daily. In it, you'll have columns broken with links, headers, and even a paragraph primer to start your post/thread with. I'm guessing that way you can just hit message boards and spam away. Wish I would have saved the link, but I think it changes pretty frequently anyway.

Still, terrible job all around. Trump would be embarrassed by the lack of energy amongst his supporters.

Living through COVID doesnt make you special, or especially qualified. Your example proves the opposite of authoritarianism happened. Nice try, though.

Nah. You're just a boot licker who is happy to live in shit as long as you think the people you hate have it worse. Billions of jackasses like you out there with shit takes.

Its wild to me this pyramid scheme shill has an audience

"One of the benefits of living in
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg
is its health care system."

Loooool

Judging by the heat of the reactions to yet another drunken Kennedy scion, we may have found our Democratic Trump .

Judging by the heat of the reactions to yet another drunken Kennedy scion, we may have found our Democratic Trump .

It's just Republicans mad that Democrats aren't really biting on the divide-and-conquer stuff. Anyway, Democrats always pick the blanket, most-moderate, least-offensive candidates, and rightist nutjobs still hate them more than anyone hates Trump. They just imagine them being extremists and criminals.

Generally, we're not going to have a Democratic Trump because the bases are very different.

No, slanderous cunt. I'll take the ban, but won't play nice if you quote me. I have principles unlike you

And those principles involve constant lying and swearing like a child when you can't defend your positions like an adult. Interesting.

I think Joe and RFK probably both aren't as intelligent as they think they are regarding these topics..

However, that being said.. it is very telling that Hotez won't go on the show and debate. If he has facts and science on his side, it should be easy work. Especially now with all the money being offered to charity in his name. Had a massive opportunity to give the "truth" and "factual science" to the masses.

People saying it's not worth it to debate because they know they are right ARE the biggest problem I have with the entire issue. That is a shitty attitude and belief. Cowardice.

I wish Rogan didn't frame it as a "debate". He really gave Hotez an out.

He should have just said "Let's have a discussion about this"

Oh' fuckin' please. The dude is calling these people out on Twitter. He's not some old distinguished professor just doing his thing in his laboratory. He interjected himself onto the playing field of social media. Cowering in the face of a simple debate challenge on a podcast, is embarrassing, after you've already puffed your chest out on friggin Twitter.

If roles were reversed, you would be singing a different tune. You're nothing but a zealot. Piss off with your pathetic attempt to frame debate as a negative. What, this oh' so sophisticated and intelligent guy, can't handle a bunch of knobs on a podcast? Give it a rest. There is no excuse for his cowardice.
So every health expert with a twitter account who uses it to occasionally voice an opinion needs to accept a JRE invitation for a debate with a CT nutbag politician or else suffer the wrath of a cult following? The debate can happen over social media where he benefits from the time to research and mount counterpoints with facts and data. The minute this guy goes on that platform, he's doing it in RFK's territory. Jamie pulls up whatever Joe wants him to pull and given his current position on the matter, he'll likely do it to the benefit of RFK. It's not to the benefit for Hotez to go on JRE where more attention will be drawn to him in unfavorable conditions.

JRE needs to go away anyways. Getting fed up with the juiced out spider monkey.

So every health expert with a twitter account who uses it to occasionally voice an opinion needs to accept a JRE invitation for a debate with a CT nutbag politician or else suffer the wrath of a cult following? The debate can happen over social media where he benefits from the time to research and mount counterpoints with facts and data. The minute this guy goes on that platform, he's doing it in RFK's territory. Jamie pulls up whatever Joe wants him to pull and given his current position on the matter, he'll likely do it to the benefit of RFK. It's not to the benefit for Hotez to go on JRE where more attention will be drawn to him in unfavorable conditions.

JRE needs to go away anyways. Getting fed up with the juiced out spider monkey.
Dr. whatshisname doesn't have to do anything. However, he started it by calling out Spotify for "allowing" Rogan and Kennedy Jr. to push "misinformation". He went right to Rogan's platform.

Has "every heath expert with a twitter account" called for Rogan to be de-platformed? Has every expert called for Kennedy to be censored?

He also wants to push policy that affects the lives of all of us. He doesn't get to play victim.

LOL @ "RFK's territory"

There's no excuses here. You're only standing behind his cowardice, because it's what your cult demands of you. If RFK was challenged to a debate on Kyle Kulinski's show, and he tap danced around it, you'd be calling him a scared little bitch, and you know it.

Cowardice by the big pharma owned shills, not surprising.

I can't even get sherdoggers to stick with a debate once I break down from a scientific standpoint why the covid shot was risky they just vanish.

I think Joe and RFK probably both aren't as intelligent as they think they are regarding these topics..

However, that being said.. it is very telling that Hotez won't go on the show and debate. If he has facts and science on his side, it should be easy work. Especially now with all the money being offered to charity in his name. Had a massive opportunity to give the "truth" and "factual science" to the masses.

People saying it's not worth it to debate because they know they are right ARE the biggest problem I have with the entire issue. That is a shitty attitude and belief. Cowardice.

Whether it is or not, it doesn't make RFK's nutty claims true. And it's not like people haven't debunked that stuff thousands of times already. There's just a never-ending stream of lies, and people who are sincerely interested in truth at some point have to move forward.

The whole thing just reminds me of when I was a kid and first found the Internet. There were constant debates about creationism--even on like X-Files fan sites and the like--and creationists who wanted to have public debates with scientists (sometimes the scientists would bite and generally lose in the minds of the audiences, sometimes they wouldn't and would be met with similar schoolyard-style taunting that we see here). Eventually, seems like everyone got bored with the issue and moved on, though 40% of Americans and 55% of Republicans are still creationists (2019 Gallup, other sources will have slightly different numbers but that's roughly consistent)--they just mostly keep it to themselves now. It's the same with Austrianism and election truthers. Kooks are going to kook, and there's nothing anyone can really do about it. Just leave them in their sandbox and let the adults do adult things.

This is nonsense. Science is always "debated".

The victim complex is astounding with these vaccine zealot science deniers who have the full weight of the pharmaceutical industry behind them…

Vaccine zealots: “Think of all the people who die because of disinformation.”

Normal person: “So why don’t you publicly explain the disinformation?”

“Vaccine zealot: “I’m being accosted!”

Normal person: “The guy was just asking you a question.”

Vaccine zealots: “Questions are dangerous because people are too stupid to understand how important vaccines are and believe 5G is controlling peoples’ minds… even discussing it critically will lead to hesitancy.”

Normal person:

{<huh}

Back