Robbie's win over Ellenburger shows how awesome Hendricks is

Strikes:

Lawler - 150
Hendricks - 158

Hendricks outstruck Lawler. Whats the problem?

It's becoming clear that you didn't even watch the fight.

I did to watch that fight dawg. I watched Hendricks land more strikes on Lawler than Lawler landed on Hendricks which is how Hendricks won the fight. You're the one calling Lawler lazy which i think is just silly maybe you should go rewatch the fight

Strikes:

Lawler - 150
Hendricks - 158

Hendricks outstruck Lawler. Whats the problem?

straight up. those are significant strike #'s to.

Total strikes show Hendricks with 186 and Lawler with 162.

Hendricks outstruck Lawler. Eat it

Not really. With the exception obviously of GSP, Hendricks does have a penchant for going to razor close decisions, & winning more than his fair share

#Lawler
#Condit
#Koscheck

Not really. With the exception obviously of GSP, Hendricks does have a penchant for going to razor close decisions, & winning more than his fair share

#Lawler
#Condit
#Koscheck

Condit wasn't razor close, and Kos was only razor close because he was poked in the eye badly in the 1st round.

Condit wasn't razor close, and Kos was only razor close because he was poked in the eye badly in the 1st round.

Lol, you can justify anything with this logic.

Personally, I thought he flat out lost to Condit. Restored to takedowns after losing standing exchanges & Condit continued to nail elbows from the bottom. Great fight though.

Remember realllllly wanting him to beat Koscheck & was alarmed when the decision was about to be read. GSP said he thought Koscheck won the fight also, & there's no love lost there

Lawler fight is recent enough for everyone to remember

Reminds me someWhat of Bendo in that he's an Excellent fighter, no doubt, but no better than that. Continually getting the nod in decisions & someone will Pettis him soon enough

Lol, you can justify anything with this logic.

Personally, I thought he flat out lost to Condit. Restored to takedowns after losing standing exchanges & Condit continued to nail elbows from the bottom. Great fight though.

Remember realllllly wanting him to beat Koscheck & was alarmed when the decision was about to be read. GSP said he thought Koscheck won the fight also, & there's no love lost there

Lawler fight is recent enough for everyone to remember

Reminds me someWhat of Bendo in that he's an Excellent fighter, no doubt, but no better than that. Continually getting the nod in decisions & someone will Pettis him soon enough

Hendricks beat Condit on the feet and in takedowns for the first 2 rounds. Condit won the third but the fight was clearly won by hendricks

Back