Robbie's win over Ellenburger shows how awesome Hendricks is

Hendricks outstruck Robbie in the first 2 rounds

and then Robbie went into psycho mode and took all of Hendricks punches and rolled with them and whupped his ass. And then Hendricks just barely pulled it out in the 5th round

Would love to see a rematch

nope hendricks outstruck robbie

I mean, you can believe whatever you want. That's fine. But at some point you have to accept reality.

you just salty makin these arguments but you prob also say the same arguments aren't valid for the hendricks/gsp fight right?

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Yup. Thankfully we KNOW Robbie clearly beat up Johnny.

I'm in noway saying Lawler took no damage. He did. But it wasn't even slightly close to the punishment Hendricks took.

you just salty makin these arguments but you prob also say the same arguments aren't valid for the hendricks/gsp fight right?

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

so since you be usin the damage argument sayin robbie beat hendricks that means you think hendricks beat gsp right?

He looked faster than Jake, stronger than Jake, more intelligent and much better instinct. The guys at ATT are among some of the best wrestlers in the world. Jake could do absolutely nothing to Robbie on the ground and literally got back to his feet at will.

Robbie is DEFINITELY getting another title shot, probably after the winner of Macdonald/Woodley gets theirs.

so since you be usin the damage argument sayin robbie beat hendricks that means you think hendricks beat gsp right?

1. I don't think Robbie beat Hendricks. I also don't think Hendricks beat Lawler. I scored it a draw.

2. I don't think Hendricks beat GSP. I also don't think GSP beat Hendricks. I scored it a draw.

3. If we were scoring both fights as a whole? Hendricks beat GSP, and Robbie beat Hendricks.

4. Under the 10-9 must? Both fights could be argued for either guy, and again I scored them both draws because nobody deserved to win or lose either fight.

and then Robbie went into psycho mode and took all of Hendricks punches and rolled with them and whupped his ass. And then Hendricks just barely pulled it out in the 5th round

Correcto!

1. I don't think Robbie beat Hendricks. I also don't think Hendricks beat Lawler. I scored it a draw.

2. I don't think Hendricks beat GSP. I also don't think GSP beat Hendricks. I scored it a draw.

3. If we were scoring both fights as a whole? Hendricks beat GSP, and Robbie beat Hendricks.

4. Under the 10-9 must? Both fights could be argued for either guy, and again I scored them both draws because nobody deserved to win or lose either fight.

fair enough

haha why wasn't robbie able to beat hendricks when hendricks had a torn bicep? he won't have that torn bicep in the rematch no way robbie beats him

LOL at you guys LOL at the truth - Hendricks outstruck Lawler

Go rewatch the fight. Lawler was making Hendricks miss with good head movement.

The only the reason Hendricks won any of the rounds was due to Lawler's laziness..

Go rewatch the fight. Lawler was making Hendricks miss with good head movement.

The only the reason Hendricks won any of the rounds was due to Lawler's laziness..

yeah that lazy Lawler. That's all I hear about these days is how lazy that guy is. :rolleyes:

The idea Hendricks outstruck Lawler is beyond hilarious. Hendricks' epic chin is what saved him.

Hendricks is very fortunate to have left with the belt. It's very possible he will not escape next time.

This. Wtf are people smoking.

Hendricks/Lawler was a great fight, but you can't say that Lawler won that fight. When the chips were down going into the 5th round, Hendricks dug deep, lit up Lawler on the feet and then took him down. Would like to see a rematch though.

Back