Robbie Lawler smile during fight

Lol no. I just think it's kind of arrogant to smile or laugh at someone during a fight. He was smiling like " ha he's going for a take down" but like I said he ate a mean right hand for being so full if himself. Ps I'm actually a Lawler fan I'm sure he's thinking the same thing I'm thinking about his career.... Why did I stay away from the UFC for so long.

Arrogant? Wtf you talking about? Robbie just loves fighting. Shit is just so fun to him he's gotta smile in some situations.

Robbie is a boss, that's why he smiles. Fools come with the point fighter takedowns and hold onto him for dear life - begging for points rather than trying to hurt him - and it amuses him. He came to fight and they came to make out. Champ did it, Jake did it, and they won't be the last.

Lawler seems to be saying 'nothing you can do is gonna stop me' with that smile. Warrior.

Idk I do the same thing when I fight. I smile and laugh and not on purpose.
Choking your own chicken doesn't count, also a blank smile and blank stare to the stars after you get knocked out isn't fighting.

You can tell that he genuinely enjoys it when in the midst of a heated exchange, in his younger days he would get so amped up when he gets hit, pounding his chest and yelling, now he just expresses it in a milder manner.

Another guy that's like that is Brandon Rios in boxing, another crazy mofo.

He wasn't smiling when he got wobbled with that right hand to the dome :)

dbp.gif

robbie only smiles when hes fighting lol

"most humans are 70% water, robert glen lawler is 70% anger"-ravden

Back