Robbie Lawler smile during fight

Was fun to see, must have been disheartening for Ellie

I thought he was laughing at Ellenberger taking him down because Robbie was owning in the standup. It seems to be a reoccurring thing with Robbie. He'll be owning someone in the standup so they take him down. so he was probably thinking "this again?" while knowing that the takedowns wouldn't win jake the fight.

He wasn't smiling when he got wobbled with that right hand to the dome :)

i7P9wMv0k0ywQ.gif

I think it mighta been Militich w/ the story about two young kids w/ no training (Robbie and Drew McFedries) beating the shit out of everyone, grown ass men included, at a local toughman contest held at a bar or a barn or something like that. Robbie was simply born to fight.

He was smiling because he knew that he'd already put a lot of doubt into Ellenbergers head.

So you think the Robbie Lawler from 10 years ago is supposed to fight the same as now? Hell no. That's 10 years of experience and growing. Lawler knocks Diaz the fuck out.

lol nah, this version of Lawler straight up mauls Diaz, and I like Diaz

Agree, this is the best Lawler we have seen IMO which is kinda weird considering how long he has been in the game.

The difference, Lawler got better....Diaz is the same plodding 1 dimensional, "c'mon and stand in front of me" fighter that he has always been. Has he ever even thrown a leg kick?

Back