Robbie Lawler smile during fight

dEE3Adq.jpg

lol wtf, Dark Lawler? Is he going to be the Akuma of this game? :icon_chee

He's so fucking cool and badass.

Good thing he's not black though, otherwise he'd be cocky and arrogant.

I smile when boxing if a guy hits me with his best and it doesn't faze me

Sure you smile like Lawler. The difference is you are nervous and Lawler is just confident.

THISx1000. When most people smile, its a sign of weakness. You got to do it at the right time and you have to be the right guy. And there are a million different smiles. When most people smile after they get punched. You can see the behind the little cracks, and you see a defeated fuck. Totally different facial expressions usually. Lawler genuinely looks entertained when he smiles.

Robbie was smiling during the Hendricks fight also. He just loves fighting and bashing each other's faces in.

What an odd thing to bring up in this thread.

Did you lose money on Jake?

Lol no. I just think it's kind of arrogant to smile or laugh at someone during a fight. He was smiling like " ha he's going for a take down" but like I said he ate a mean right hand for being so full if himself. Ps I'm actually a Lawler fan I'm sure he's thinking the same thing I'm thinking about his career.... Why did I stay away from the UFC for so long.

This picture changes the validity of comment. Find the pic of Robbie after he got caught. Ps that's the look of disappointment... He knows that if he would of fought the way he should of it may have been a different out come.

This picture changes the validity of comment. Find the pic of Robbie after he got caught. Ps that's the look of disappointment... He knows that if he would of fought the way he should of it may have been a different out come.

How about we post a gif of Jake curling into a ball? Who cares that Robbie got caught? He got caught by Hendricks and still smiled.

"Some smiles show warmth and cheer. Others show only teeth." I think this is a proverb.

Jarl

How about we post a gif of Jake curling into a ball? Who cares that Robbie got caught? He got caught by Hendricks and still smiled.

You care aperntly lol I just stated a fact. Get off my d!ck. you have no investment in it either way so why are you crying to me. I watched the fight I know what happen. Robbie won but got wobbled in the process... That's it that's all duces.

He was laughing because Robert Glen Lawler is the King of Satan.
mmaElite53 said:
Judging by his eyes, EA Robbie has been chillin with EA Nick Diaz...
lol! :icon_chee

I smile when boxing if a guy hits me with his best and it doesn't faze me
Yeah. I usually nod or smile, because it fucks with people mentally.

I don't like getting hit, but it does feel good to eat up a stiff punch that doesn't hurt you.

The Ruthless One smiles whenever he smells blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back