Robbie Lawler is a 2 to 1 favorite over Nick Diaz

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
HOW
WHY
HOW AND WHY

The same Robbie Lawler who is on a 4 fight losing streak at WW and just got outclassed by journeyman Neil Magny. Robbie is on a significant downturn and took a lot of damage

Compared to a now motivated Nick Diaz who is has best resting and recovering over 5 years and last fought moving up in weight and going to a decision with MW great Anderson Silva

Plus Nick doesnt have to worry about getting caught for smoking weed or CBD

He should be because he has been more active win or lose.

Nick by tko again.

HOW
WHY
HOW AND WHY

The same Robbie Lawler who is on a 4 fight losing streak at WW and just got outclassed by journeyman Neil Magny. Robbie is on a significant downturn and took a lot of damage

Compared to a now motivated Nick Diaz who is has best resting and recovering over 5 years and last fought moving up in weight and going to a decision with MW great Anderson Silva

Plus Nick doesnt have to worry about getting caught for smoking weed or CBD
Cause he’s actually been in a fight in the last 7 years?

Yeah watching Robbie fight recently I don't think he should be a favorite over anyone. He isn't even throwing punches in his lands few fights

B/c we have no idea how motivated Nick will be. We have no idea what shape he will show up in. We have no idea what he's been doing for the extended time he's been away. Too many unknowns with Nick.

Nick has been frying his brain drinking and partying on the daily as a PR person for local clubs for the best part of the last 5 years. I don't think he looks good in his comeback.

And I say that as a fan.

Diaz literally hasn't won a fight in 10 years and he's spent the last 6 drinking and partying. Lawler has declined but he's still fighting and it's not like he's getting starched

Nick is gonna stand there with Robbie bobbing and weaving around him for 3 rounds. Lawler will win the decision, Nick will complain at the presser and demand a trilogy.

Nick is on a 3 fight losing streak and hasn't fought in 6 years.
Yeah lol, not sure why anyone can argue the odds. Nick...aside from what you stated also appeared to be in a bad place mentally and physically for a few years prior to getting back into the gym..so even as a long time fan of Nick...I am very skeptical of the form he comes to fight with.

Nick is gonna stand there with Robbie bobbing and weaving around him for 3 rounds. Lawler will win the decision, Nick will complain at the presser and demand a trilogy.

I'll take that trilogy

Nate v. Conor
Nick v. Lawler

same card in December or January after Robbie wins this one

edit: somehow forgot conor broke his leg lol

What fucking bookie are you using TS? I see Robbie at -125. That's pretty far away from -200

will make money betting on nick Diaz then!

On top of the obvious,

Hasn't Nick been struggling with alcohol or been a crackhead in this span or something? I recall hearing some crazy shit. Didn't he go nutty and beat his gf? Something like that.

Back